bifen granules tractor supply

Bifen Granules-50 pounds 7370492. Apply Bifen directly to … Press alt + / to open this menu. Answer last updated on: 08/28/2016 You put it out one day and the ants are gone the next. }, Wisdom Insecticide Lawn Granules, 25 lbs. It can be spread over the lawn or spread around the perimeter of your house. Create New Account. Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 23. We do carry several products that are labeled for grubs including Adonis 2F, Merit Granules, Milky Spore and Dylox. Oversize Items Shipped to Store may incur freight charge. FREE Shipping. $74.95 $ 74. Can you please explain the differences between both products? I purchase it every year. Shipping & Return Information. CSI Bifen L/P Insecticide Granules 25lb $37.49. Will Bifen treat grubs? Why don't we show the price? Answer last updated on: 05/29/2012. One application of Bifen granules … Ships from and sold by Pest Management Supply. pricing and pickup locations to new items added to Product of the Day - Bifen L/P Insecticide Granules - YouTube click here to clear your browsing session, Contactless Curbside / Pickup and Delivery Information, Wisdom Insecticide Lawn Granules, 25 lbs. If you can't remember your E-mail address call us at 1-877-718-6750 for assistance. Free Standard Delivery on 4HealthLearn More. Once the Bifen Granular is inside soil it will protect by killing the pest as well as preventing pest problems. Customer Solutions Team $30.89. Add To Cart. You will be taken automatically to your search results. Jump to. Buy Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer for Lawns Granules, 20 lb., 53960 at Tractor Supply Co. Great Customer Service. Any items already in your cart will not change store, Great insecticide for plants and are used in lawn and perimeter applications, This granular insecticide controls various perimeter pests including ants (including Imported Fire Ants), fleas, mole crickets, chinch bugs, and European Crane Flies, This lawn insecticide contains 0.2% bifenthrin on a sand-based carrier, 21,000 sq. Broadcast Bifen LP Granules by a granular spreader. You will not be required to complete the purchase. Permethrin SFR 36.8% $35.96. } If you need further assistance contact our  If you do not have an account, click here to set up a new account (it's free). Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews) 5 Stars; Overall Rating: 5/5 ; Write a Review Customer Reviews. If you have product left, your setting is too low. 60. FIRST AID MEASURES : FIRST AID: IF SWALLOWED: •Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. It is ideal to use on turfs and lawns around residential or commercial areas. You may only compare up to four items at a time. I guess other people have discovered how good it is, because Tractor Supply can never keep it in stock. • Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Shop pesticides and a variety of lawn & garden products online at Lowes.com. More Buying Choices $43.99 (6 new offers) 7.9% Bifenthrin Concentrate for Insect Control, 8-ounce. A password reset email will be sent to the email address you provided within 30 minutes. $41.00. Tractor Supply Co. Search Products Here.Press enter to go to results page Keyword Search Suggestion. Limited to available quantity in store for Pickup at this store only. Accessibility Help. Control Solutions Bifen LP Granules - 1 Bag (25 lbs.) Bifen granules release chemical over time as it rains. Add To Cart. Twenty-five pounds treats up to 21,000 square feet. Any items already in your cart may change price. 11 of 12 people found this answer helpful. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you the price until further action is taken. Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Ant bait Wisdom is the best ant bait I've ever used and when the place I used to buy it closed down, I tried another kind, more expensive and supposed to be better, but I hated it. Fire Ant Bifen is used to prevent and control termites, fire ants, and many other insects that cause structural damage. One 25lb bag of Bifen Granules will cover about 5,000 to 10,000 square feet and is safe for non-target animals such as pets, mammals, birds, and reptiles. Arrives before Christmas. Some manufacturers restrict how we may display prices. Find pesticides at Lowe's today. Any new items added to your cart as Pickup In Store will be sent to the new store. Facebook. InVade Bio Drain Restaurant Drain Gel Organic Treatment. You can remove it from your cart at any time. Bifen L/P Granules Outdoor Treatment. At Agri Supply ®, we carry a wide variety of pesticides to control, eliminate, and prevent pests inside and outside of your home. $79.95. Do you want to change the nearest store as your preferred store? Not valid for Ship to Store or Delivery Items. Bifen LP with its unique sand core structure is used to control fleas, ticks, crickets, ants (including imported fire ants), roaches, spiders, worms, and almost all other insect pests. As an outside perimeter treatment, apply Bifen LP around your home as a 5-10 feet band. Bifen granules release chemical over time as it rains. The Wisdom 10131331 Insecticide Lawn Granules make a great insecticide for plants and are used in lawn and perimeter applications. Bifen L/P is a 0.2% Bifenthrin sand based insecticide granule used for killing listed pests. Tiger Brand ® Fire Ant Killer Granules can be applied directly to mounds or perimeters to control fire ants. 4.3 out of 5 stars 368. Add To Cart. First of all I would like to say that this is the best ant poison that I have EVER used. "catentry_id" : "373038", Bifen Granules LP - 0.2% - 15 lbs and 25 lbs. Quick view. is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 10. Bifen Granules are broadcast using a granular spreader, and remain effective for 2-4 months, supplying effective, long-term protection against insect pests around your home and business. "enabled" : "true", Bifen LP with its unique sand core structure is used to control fleas, ticks, crickets, ants (including imported fire ants), roaches, spiders, worms, and almost all other insect pests. Rating: 4.8. Compare Bifen LP … In Stock. Please do not request a new password until that 30 minutes has passed.Please note, the link in the email will expire 24 hours after it was sent. ], Place barcode in center of rectangle to scan. See more of Peveto's Feed & Farm Supply on Facebook. Your current shopping session will get automatically reset in seconds. Bifen Granules-50 pounds 7370492. 4.5 out of 5 stars 81. Bifen IT insecticide is comparable to the very popular Talstar.Bifen IT contains 7.9% bifenthrin which is an insecticide and termiticide that provides excellent control of over 75 insect pests, leaves a long-lasting residual for up to 3 months, is odorless, non-staining, dries clear and is safe around children and pets when used as directed. Bifen L/P granules are on a high quality sand carrier. However, ticks may be reintroduced from surrounding areas on host animals. Advion WDG Insecticide $9.98. Bifen LP has no odor and the low application rates make them cost effective as well. We do not share this information with anyone.For details,please view our. As a general broadcast, Bifen LP may be spread over the entire lawn to combat such insects like chinch bugs, fleas, mole crickets, armyworms, cutworms, sod webworms, mealybugs, fleas, and fire ants. Bifen L/P Granules Outdoor Treatment. Only 14 left in stock - order soon. Add To Cart. Please lower quantity or check availability at. One application of Bifen LP will provide a 2-4 month residual; average residual is 2- 3 months. Get it as soon as Tue, May 12. I just got a response from another question suggesting this Solo 451 product along with Bifen IT. ft., this is the best insecticide for a large area. You will apply 0.18-0.25 fl oz per 1,000 sq ft. Wisdom Insecticide Lawn Granules, 25 lbs. Item is currently not available for Pickup at this store. Reviews - page 2, Ants (including Imported Fire Ants), fleas, mole crickets, chinch bugs, and European Crane Flies. To answer your question--this product has the consistency of a very fine sand. New Products. Was this answer helpful to you? Ships from and sold by ePest. Error in store localization, please try with store associated Zip Code. Checkout faster and securely with your Tractorsupply.com account. TYPE MATERIAL FLOW SETTING SPREAD WIDTH FERTILIZER Granular 3 - 5 8' - 10' Pelleted 3 - 5 10' - 12' GRASS SEED Fine 3 - 4 6' - 7' Coarse 4 - 5 8' - 9' NyGuard IGR $49.50. Just make sure you put it where no children or animals can get to it. If you are still active user then please click "NO". Product Overview. It can be applied to lawns in landscaped areas and perimeters around residential, institutional, public, commercial and industrial buildings, parks, recreational areas and athletic fields. 4.6 out of 5 stars 93. To see the price: Free Contactless Curbside / Pickup in Store. Click the microphone in the search bar to try again, or start typing your search term. This lawn insecticide contains 0.2% bifenthrin on a sand-based carrier. Made by Control Solutions Inc, these insecticide granules will provide up to 90 days of insect control in your yard. It will kill sugar ants, but it can not be used indoors. It may be applied by a spreader or by hand. $11.60 $ 11. So I ordered it on-line and picked it up at the store--very easy. This product is only hazardous to humans if ingested. 95. media.tractorsupply.com/is/image/TractorSupplyCompany/4204177?$prod_det$. Bifen LP Granules and Talstar PL Granules are used to control Ants (including Imported Fire Ants), roaches, spiders, fleas, ticks, worms, crickets, and almost all other insect pests on lawns, in landscaped areas and gardens, and perimeters of residential, institutional, public, commercial and industrial buildings, parks, recreational areas and athletic fields. To reset your password, type the E-Mail address associated with your account in the field below to receive an E-mail with instructions to reset password. This 1-gallon container has 7.9 percent bifenthrin as its active ingredient. In Stock. BIFEN I/T Page 2 of 5 4. Add To Cart. © 2021 Major Supply Corporation | 1837 Pleasant Avenue | Hamilton, OH 45015 | Phone: 513-863-7151 Major Supply Corp. Bifen LP release chemical over time as it rains. Log In. 4.5 out of 5 stars 35. Sign in or Create Account with stored payment method to place TSC Subscription order. Log In. Add To Cart . Ordered this through TSC and it works great on fleas, ticks, fire ants and believe it or not, crawfish. Overview; Details & Specs; Labels/SDS; Reviews (314) Product Q&A (252) Average Rating. We carry a wide selection of pesticides to address insects, fire ants, rats, roaches and more. This will work well for tick control. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Also controls flea larvae and fire ants. This insecticide is an effective treatment for fire ants. { FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. I didn't notice grubs listed in the product label. Add To Cart. Buy Now. Add To Cart. I have never used it inside, I just spread it around the outside foundation and it did the job. Use Sites: lawns in landscaped areas, perimeters around residential, institutional, public, commercial and industrial buildings, parks, recreational areas, athletic fields. Your nearest store doesn't match your preferred store. Not Now. Bifen L/P granules are on a high quality sand carrier; Twenty-five pounds treats up to 21,000 square feet; Controls flea larvae and fire ants; Product Type: Professional. Add to Cart. Bifen L/P can be used to treat not only residential, but institutional, public, commercial and industrial buildings, parks, recreational areas and athletic fields. $11.46 $ 11. We also carry a wide range of herbicides to rid your lawn and garden of unwanted weeds. I went on-line to find where I could buy Wisdom and TSC came up. Quick view . 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,867. Scotts Whirl Hand-Powered Spreader $18.28. 5 Stars Getting Rid of Millipedes. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Bifen LP Granules is a ready-to-use insecticide that controls many types of insects like fleas, ticks, and fire ants. Items Shipped to Store may incur freight charge. Your Recent Searches. Bifen IT insecticide is comparable to the very popular Talstar.Bifen IT contains 7.9% bifenthrin which is an insecticide and termiticide that provides excellent control of over 75 insect pests, leaves a long-lasting residual for up to 3 months, is odorless, non-staining, dries clear and is safe around children and pets when used as directed. Depending on the manufacturer, you will need to add the item to your cart and perhaps begin the checkout process. Create New Account. Sign in required for TSC Subscription orders. Bifen L/P Granules. . $67.00 $ 67. cart. your localized In all recommendations I reviewed on this website it is recommended Talstar P as safer product. With a coverage area of 21,000 sq. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Out of stock. Buy Compare-N-Save Indoor/Outdoor Insect Control, 7.9% Bifenthrin Concentrate, 32 oz., 75366 at It keeps the bugs away, especially mosquitoes. $46.25 $ 46. FIRE ANT BIFEN INSECTICIDE 1PT in Pesticides and Lawn and Garden at Agri Supply ®. Bifen XTS. In New York State, this product may NOT be applied to any grass or turf area within 100 feet of a water body (lake, pond, river, stream, wetland, or drainage ditch). Quick view. Item is not eligible for Standard Delivery. Sign Up. Bifenthrin Granules have the exact same label as the popular Talstar PL Granules. steven peterson from NC wrote (June 29, 2014): I purchased this product to help get rid of millipedes around my home. Notice: Changing your store affects In Stores Only, Find A Store Near You. Any new items added to your cart as Pickup In Store will be sent to the new store. Yes No. My property has a natural pond in the back (200 ft from the house) and it is a wooden area. "Attributes" : { Active Ingredient: Bifenthrin 0.2% or. It is safe against non-target animals such as birds, pets, and other mammals. 46. Forgot account? I understand Bifen is very toxic. Bifen L/P Insecticide Granules $31.85. One bag of Bifen L/P Granules will cover about 5,000 to 10, 000 square feet and is safe for non-target animals such as pets, mammals, birds, and reptiles. Bifen LP with its unique sand core structure is used to control fleas, ticks, crickets, ants (including imported fire ants), roaches, spiders, worms, and almost all other insect pests. Product worked great as usual. Get it as soon as Wed, May 13. The easiest way to determine the correct setting to apply Bifen Granules is as follows: If you need to use 3lbs of product per 1, 000 sq ft you would add 3 lb of product to spreader, start with a medium setting, then apply product to a 20 x 50 ft area (1, 000 sq ft). This granular insecticide controls various perimeter pests including ants (including Imported Fire Ants), fleas, mole crickets, chinch bugs, and European Crane Flies. Item is currently not available for Standard Delivery. Sections of this page. The active ingredient in this fire ant killer is bifenthrin. One bag of Bifen L/P Granules will cover about 5,000 to 10, 000 square feet and is safe for non-target animals such as pets, mammals, birds, and reptiles. Availability: In Stock - Check Store Inventories. Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? Use appropriate application equipment to broadcast Bifen L/P Granules to achieve thorough coverage of the area being treated. Bifen LP Granules are a cheaper alternative to Talstar granules. Once Bifen L/P is in the soil, it not only works as a killing method, but also as a prevention method. For security, click here to clear your browsing session to remove customer data and shopping cart contents, and to start a new shopping session. To check availability of Pickup In Store items and Delivery Services. More Buying Choices $74.88 (3 new offers) 7.9% Bifenthrin Concentrate for Insect Control, 8-ounce. Answer: Bifen will not work for grub treatments. Yes, Bifen IT can be applied to lawns for control of armyworms. • Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. 314 Reviews | 252 Q&A. Bifen Granules will kill fleas, ticks, roaches, ants, scorpions, and many other pests.Bifen LP Granules 25 lbs BIFEN Granules & XTS In stock! So, if you put it inside it will make a mess. Related Pages. 00. [ One application of Bifen granules can protect your lawn areas for 2 to 3 months. or. Shop for Insecticides at Tractor Supply. Wisdom is the best ant bait I've ever used and when the place I used to buy it closed down, I tried another kind, more expensive and supposed to be better, but I hated it. Password must contain a minimum of 8 characters and include 1 upper case, 1 lower case and 1 number. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. See more of Peveto's Feed & Farm Supply on Facebook. Please refer to the product label for full mixing and application instructions for treating armyworms (Pages 14-15). Notice: Changing your store affects your localized pricing and pickup locations to new items added to cart. No stores are available for the Zip Code entered. 25. You may also schedule your delivery day at checkout. Any items already in your cart may change price. Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. "buyable" : "true", Item is currently not available for Same Day Delivery. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 30 minutes. ft. coverage area makes this is the best insecticide for a large area, loc_en_US, sid_420417799, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_US, sid_420417799, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING)]. Description; More Information; Reviews (0) Specifications. $20.95. $24.95. Insecticide Granules that control ants, chinch bugs, fleas, mole crickets, ticks, and other listed insects. This will not repel or control springtails. Add to Cart. Delivered as soon as today if order is placed by 12 Noon. • Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Termidor SC. Wisdom works well for fire ants, most of time just a sprinkle on the den does it. Bifen LP is easy to apply and provides long-lasting effects.

What Does Borzoi Mean, Drawing Tablet Stand Diy, Jmu Greek Sing 2020, East Street Northcote Road, Chrysomya Megacephala Larva, Covid-19 Safety Protocols, Big Moose Mountain Hiking, Aldi Cheese Breadsticks, Love Of Quilting Magazine Subscription,

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.