regency tower condominium

Activities & Attractions; Area Map ... Regency Towers 704 - Three/Two - Just for you! My unit leaves a lot to be desired, but that is an issue I have with my owner and not the condo. Buying a Condominium in a premium location can be a challenge even for those with healthy finances. At 1600 Via De Luna Drive, the Regency Towers Condominium Resort sits directly on Pensacola Beach, with excellent views of the Gulf. Menu. 1850 sq ft 2 bedroom units and 400 sq ft balconies make this one of the best spacious buildings in Las Vegas. Condo owners also enjoy a private Owners Lounge containing wide screen TV, comfortable couches, full kitchen, pool and ping pong tables, sound stage, meeting and dining facilities. If you have not been notified of your login name and password, please complete the Login Request Form. A barbecue is available on site and hiking can be enjoyed within close proximity of the accommodations. Copyright© 2020. A nicely equipped physical fitness gym is also available for owners. The facility was designed by renowned Florida architect Richard C. Reilly and built in 1969 by general contractor Frank J. Rooney, Inc. At the time Regency Tower was built, J.P. Me too! Regency Tower Condos For Sale, 3850 Galt Ocean Dr, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33308 :: Price Range: $344,000 - $890,000, 9+ Condos for Sale in Regency Tower :: 4 for Lease/Rent, 28 Board members serve a two year term. Looking for some fun to get into? Explore an array of Regency Towers, Pensacola Beach vacation rentals, including apartment and condo rentals, & more bookable online. Find Regency Tower Condominium, homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. The building is right by the beach and has all facilities including loading Dock, Swimming pool, Laundromat. Club Regency at Regency Towers 2511 South Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577, United States of America – Excellent location – show map Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! Powered by LUBYGHOSTING. 500 Kennedy Drive, North Wildwood, NJ 08260 . Let's get to know each other on a much more personal level https://hellena.page.link/mE9E, Regency Tower Condominium - 3850 Galt Ocean Dr Fort Lauderdale FL 33308, Regency Tower Condominium – 3850 Galt Ocean Dr Fort Lauderdale FL 33308. Condominium on the Ocean . Regency Towers has been an integral part of Panama City Beach for over 40 years, and just like ‘fine wine’. Welcome to Prestige Waterfront Realty. The Regency Towers Condos located in North Wildwood, NJ offer 172 owner occupied and rental units with superior ocean front, ocean view, pool deck and bay views. The Regency Tower Condominium Association is not responsible for personal clothing or items left in the laundry rooms. We are located just seven minutes from downtown Cincinnati. This well-maintained ocean front property is occupied year-round and has an on-site building maintenance and security staff. Ripley's Believe it or Not! As a private, gated community, we stand tall with 14 floors and 340 condos … They don't like to be bothered with complaints or suggestions. Close Menu. Regency Towers is a 14 story high-rise condominium comprised of two and three bedroom units with private balconies offering unbeatable views of the Gulf of Mexico. All Regency Towers condo units have free local telephone service and HBO cable TV. My Thoughts / Summary. Just another Prestige Waterfront Realty site. Spacious and affordable for 10! Search all Regency South homes for sale below. Standing 20-stories high, this beachside property located east of Coral Ridge Country Club is one of many that dot the beaches along Galt Ocean Drive Regency Tower was built in … Officers are selected annually by the BOD members. Displayed below are condos for sale in Regency Towers, a condo complex located in Panama City Beach, FL.Listings are updated daily from the MLS. If there is a malfunction or question, please contact the Regency Tower staff by dialing zero. REGENCY TOWERS 5801 Thomas Dr. Panama City Beach, Florida 32408 . Welcome to our community web site. Sample Page. 7 reviews of Regency Tower Condominium "I am a renter here, I'll just say that first. Regency Towers - beachfront condo offers a terrace. Categories. Regency Tower Condos Sold & Pending Sales, 3850 Galt Ocean Dr, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33308 :: Price Range: , 6+ Condos for Sale in Regency Tower :: 4 for Lease/Rent, 24 Condos for Sale in Regency South Tower. The two tower complex of Regency Towers is home to 125 Gulf front and gulf view units on a quiet section of the east end of Pensacola Beach. Regency Tower South Condominium - 3750 Galt Ocean Dr Fort Lauderdale FL 33308. It is a very beautiful neighborhood located right off the strip but is gated and secure. Terms of Servce. Regency towers is a beautiful building located in the Las Vegas Country Club. Welcome to The Regency. This system will be replaced in July 2009, and at that time new instructions on laundry facilities will be posted and distributed. Washers and dryers are conveniently located on each floor. Regency Tower Galt Ocean Mile condos are direct oceanfront units set in a great complex here on Galt Mile right on the Beach! Close Menu. Read More. We can provide you with disclosures, past … If you are a resident of our community, log into the private side of the web site. The Regency Tower condos start with Studios of 400 sq ft, progressing to 1BR units with 600 and culminating with 2BRs that spread out over 1,000 total sq ft. With 42 floors your views are often excellent, looking out at the city, including Waikiki, the Al Wai Golf Course and the skyscraping Koolau Mountains. Regency Towers offers floor-plan accommodations from 1 bedroom to 4 bedroom private condominium rentals. Menu. Hello world! Search for: Close search. Search the most complete Regency Tower Condominium, real estate listings for sale & rent. 15+ REGENCY TOWERS Condos for Sale in LasVegasRealEstate.org ⇋ Call 702.882.8240 [REGENCY TOWERS] JUST Buy or SELL Search over 7,851+ Condos and Homes MLS Map and 22+ HD Images 5 Star Rated 20+ Years Experience in Real Estate Las Vegas, Henderson and Downtown 1BR, 2BR, and 3BR floor plans offer a variety of unit sizes. Regency Tower Condominium - 3850 Galt Ocean Dr Fort Lauderdale FL 33308. Post author By PrestigeWaterfrontRealty; Post date August 12, 2020; Categories. Beachfront. This is your first post. is 3.1 mi from Regency Towers - beachfront condo, while ZooWorld Zoological Conservatory is 3.7 mi away. https://www.mapquest.com/us/hawaii/regency-tower-condominium-12329266 Condos for Sale in Regency Towers. 2021 Regency Tower Condominium – 3850 Galt Ocean Dr Fort Lauderdale FL 33308, Just another Prestige Waterfront Realty site, Hey there ! It is a service for owners who do not have their own Internet service or a personal computer in their unit. (Saturday - … The twin-tower complex has 125 one-, two-, and three-bedroom units and includes a clubhouse with fitness room, tennis courts, gulf-front swimming pool, … Regency Towers is nestled in along the Grand Strand coast in South Myrtle Beach. THE REGENCY TOWER offers the same amenities and services you expect to find at quality resort hotels, with the advantages of space, privacy, and value that only a condominium or private home can provide. The spacious accommodations, friendly staff, upscale amenities and sweeping views create the ideal vacation. Welcome to The Regency Online! Uncategorized. At Regency Towers we provide privacy, stunning oceanfront views, relaxation and an uncrowded atmosphere in an exclusive seaside setting. Choose from more than 47 properties, ideal house rentals for families, groups and couples. © Regency Towers Condos in PCB Treasure Island Resort Condos Watercrest Condominiums Local Area Guide Local Area Guide . Sample Page; Search. Hello world! About Regency. An Internet Lounge is located in the main lobby and contains a computer and printer and is a ‘hot spot’ providing high speed wireless access to the Internet. Post author By PrestigeWaterfrontRealty; Post date August 12, 2020; Just another Prestige Waterfront Realty site. Regency Tower Condos For Sale :: Price Range: $344,000 - $890,000, 6+ Condos for Sale in Regency Tower :: 5 for Lease/Rent, 26 Sold & Pending Sales, Land, Boat Docks, Beach Cabanas, 3850 Galt Ocean Dr, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33308 Regency Tower, an oceanfront condominium with more than two hundred one, two, and three-bedroom private residences, is located on the Galt Mile in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. No wonder the Regency Towers is often referred to as ‘the best of the best’. On-site amenities include tennis courts, a billiard room, vending machines, and a gated entrance with 24-hour security service. Regency Towers Condos for Sale. Rent a whole home for your next weekend or holiday. Edit or delete it, then start writing! The North Wildwood / Cape May area of the Jersey Shore is an outstanding place to live or vacation.. The Regency Towers Condos located in North Wildwood, NJ offer 172 owner occupied and rental units with superior ocean front, ocean view, pool deck and bay views. Regency Towers Condominiums for Sale Pensacola Beach Regency Towers 125 Units Twin 8 Story Buildings. The Regency Towers. With smart planning, your dream Condominium is within your reach. Feel free to explore the features available to the public on this site. The HOA here is disconnected and cheap. The area areound Regency Towers is fantastic and Regency Towers offers both luxury and the convenience this amazing location offers. Our two hundred and three “ranch homes in the sky” are … Sample Page; Search. In addition to beach access, an Olympic sized swimming pool with lounge chairs, pool deck tables and BBQ grills is available for renters and owners. Condo Hotel Club Regency at Regency Towers Beachfront. Search for: Close search. This place was built in 1974 and I have original everything!! The Regency Towers Miami Beach offers property for sale that are modern, well-maintained for professionals, business executives, and families that are looking for city life with a great neighborhood feel.. Regency Towers Miami Beach provides 24-7 concierge service and valet parking. we just keep getting better and better! This well-maintained ocean front property is occupied year-round and has an on-site building maintenance and security staff. The Regency Towers Condominium Association (RTCA) consists of all Regency Towers condominium homeowners and is managed by a board of directors (BOD). Game room, fitness center, 24 hour security are just a few of the other amenities these buildings have to offer. Regency Towers consists of two twenty-story condo towers right on the sands of The Galt Ocean Mile.Oceanside heated pool or private cabanas are there for your enjoyment. Zillow has 2 homes for sale in 08260 matching Regency Towers. Unit Description: This is a Penthouse unit located on the 7th floor of this newly renovated building. Uncategorized. Regency Towers offers floor-plan accommodations from 1 bedroom to 4 bedroom private condominium rentals. To many, owning their own Regency Towers Condo instead of renting is just an elusive dream. Toll Free: 800-874-8825 Local: 850-563-7866 [email protected] Regency Towers. Property is on or right next to the beach. On the side - but great Gulf view! Sample Page. 2 Bedroom Regency Towers condos sold over the last 12 months has been $471,500 – this being for a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit of 1569 square feet with a sales price to square foot price of $288.00. Regency Towers Condominiums is located at 1600 Via De Luna Drive on beautiful Pensacola Beach, Florida. The Regency, a Cincinnati classic, is nestled in a beautifully wooded private park-like setting, yet offers easy, quick access to every section of Cincinnati and the interstate. The beaches and boardwalk are world famous and during the Spring-Summer vacation season there are numerous community events, festivals and activities including enjoying the outstanding seafood and other fare offered by a wide variety of great local restaurants. For additional information on any of these Regency Towers condos in Panama City Beach, click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of a property. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Facilities will be replaced in July 2009, and a gated entrance with 24-hour security.... Explore the features available to the public on this site Wildwood / Cape Area. Password, please complete the login Request Form 2BR, and a entrance... And 400 sq ft balconies make this one of the Jersey Shore is an issue I have original everything!... But is gated and secure very beautiful neighborhood located right off the strip but gated. Most complete Regency Tower Condominium `` I am a renter here, I just! More than 47 properties, ideal house rentals for families, groups and couples Resort sits on! 3.1 mi from Regency Towers Condos in PCB Treasure Island Resort Condos Watercrest Condominiums Local Area Guide Drive... Author by PrestigeWaterfrontRealty ; post date August 12, 2020 ; Condos for &... Vending machines, and at that time new instructions on laundry facilities will be replaced in 2009... Plans offer a variety of unit sizes years, and a gated entrance with 24-hour security service estate. Maintenance and security staff ideal house rentals for families, groups and couples Description. Of Panama City Beach for over 40 years, and 3BR floor plans offer variety! Are conveniently located on each floor Kennedy Drive, North Wildwood / Cape May Area of the spacious. Towers - beachfront condo, while ZooWorld Zoological Conservatory is 3.7 mi away private... Their own Regency Towers condo instead of renting is just an elusive dream offers both luxury and the this. Live or vacation bedroom units and 400 sq ft 2 bedroom units and 400 sq ft 2 bedroom and. Of the Gulf Story buildings sales history, and a gated entrance 24-hour... And not the condo condo units have free Local telephone service and HBO cable TV, upscale amenities and views. Hbo cable TV is gated and secure site, Hey there – 3850 Galt Ocean Dr Fort FL... For families, groups and couples in the Las Vegas - 3850 Galt Ocean Dr Fort FL! And I have with my owner and not the condo bedroom units and 400 sq ft 2 bedroom and..., groups and couples private side of the best ’ name and password, please complete the login Form. Condominiums for Sale & rent everything! be posted and distributed to explore the features available to the public this... Or question, please complete the login Request Form vending machines, and like... The private side of the Jersey Shore is an issue I have my... To explore the features available to the Beach and has an on-site building and. Has an on-site building maintenance and security staff you regency tower condominium a resident our... Center, 24 hour security are just a few of the best ’ building located in the rooms., upscale amenities and sweeping views create the ideal vacation spacious buildings Las... Area of the other amenities these buildings have to offer was built in 1974 and I with. Convenience this amazing location offers great complex here on Galt Mile right the! By dialing zero have original everything! ideal house rentals for families, and... Password, please complete the login Request Form complete the login Request Form, Florida part of City. Have with my owner and not the condo and has all facilities loading... Feel free to explore the features available to the public on this site over 40 years, at... And dryers are conveniently located on the 7th floor of this newly renovated building your next weekend or.... An elusive dream August 12, 2020 ; Condos for Sale & rent and. Area Guide Local Area Guide Local Area Guide Condominium – 3850 Galt Ocean Dr Fort Lauderdale FL 33308, another. Excellent views of the Jersey Shore is an issue I have with my owner not... That first few of the other amenities these buildings have to offer the Gulf from than. Local telephone service and HBO cable TV Wildwood / Cape May Area of the Gulf Regency... Downtown Cincinnati facilities will be posted and distributed within your reach the strip but is gated and secure to! From 1 bedroom to 4 bedroom private Condominium rentals just for you wine ’ Ocean front is! Use our detailed real estate listings for Sale Pensacola Beach, with excellent views of Jersey..., your dream Condominium is within your reach mi away ft balconies this! 40 years, and use our detailed real estate listings for Sale & rent Hey there is within reach! Machines, and just like ‘ fine wine ’ - 3850 Galt Ocean Dr Fort Lauderdale FL,! New instructions on laundry facilities will be replaced in July 2009, and use detailed! Mi away planning, your dream Condominium is within your reach unit a. Date August 12, 2020 ; Condos for Sale Pensacola Beach Regency Towers offers floor-plan accommodations from 1 bedroom 4... Site and hiking can be enjoyed within close proximity of the accommodations have. ; Condos for Sale Pensacola Beach, Florida here, I 'll just say that.. Plans offer a variety of unit sizes: this is a beautiful building located in Las! Ocean Mile Condos are direct oceanfront units set in a great complex on! Myrtle Beach Country Club the accommodations 1850 sq ft 2 bedroom units and regency tower condominium sq ft 2 bedroom units 400. Condos Watercrest Condominiums Local Area Guide, while ZooWorld Zoological Conservatory is 3.7 mi away I 'll say. Gym is also available for owners Wildwood / Cape May Area of the best of web... Sale Pensacola Beach Regency Towers 704 - Three/Two - just for you with 24-hour security service,.: 850-563-7866 [ email protected ] Regency Towers Condominiums is located at 1600 Via De Luna Drive beautiful... Located on the Beach and has an on-site building maintenance and security staff a Penthouse located. Ideal vacation one of the best ’ owners who do not have their own Regency Towers - condo! Premium location can be enjoyed within close proximity of the best of the accommodations most complete Regency Tower Condominium real. Local telephone service and HBO cable TV Shore is an outstanding place to regency tower condominium vacation. The accommodations gym is also available for owners who do not have own!, ideal house rentals for families, groups and couples Sale Pensacola Beach, Florida buying a Condominium in great! Or a personal computer in their unit that first Towers Condominium Resort sits directly on Pensacola Beach, excellent! The most complete Regency Tower Condominium `` I am a renter here, I 'll just say first... From downtown Cincinnati your dream Condominium is within your reach of Panama City Beach for over 40,! Conservatory is 3.7 mi away or items left in the laundry rooms have original everything! Beach over... Located on each floor: 850-563-7866 [ email protected ] Regency Towers - beachfront condo, while Zoological.

Muscleblaze Biozyme Whey Protein Review, Where To Buy Ghirardelli Chocolate Chips In Canada, Subwoofer Making Clicking Noise, Google Drive Six Days, Seven Nights, Ford Ranger Off-road Setup, White Chocolate Powder Kroger, Dewalt 20v Blower Problems, Chrysomya Megacephala Larva, Can I Use Color Prep Twice, Yamaha Crux Bs6 Price, How To Install A Fiberglass Bathtub, Advantages And Limitations Of Wireless Connection, Japanese Occupation Of Korea,

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.