rockford fosgate p4004 for sale

Why Buy Authorized. The MEHSA substrate is so efficient at reducing MOSFET temperatures, it lowers distortion, increases durability and results in a prolonged life span. If you know Rockford Fosgate you know these amps are pure quality. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. Many products we receive are sent back with No Trouble Found, usually due to incorrect installation. High-Pass (HP): 40-400Hz 12dB/octave Butterworth, 2004/2005 Punch series amplifiers - owner's manual, 4 Gauge power/ground connections with built-in ATC fusing, Focused mass heat sink allows critical aluminum material to be located around hottest internal devices, First and Last Name with complete Shipping Address, Failure Diagnosis (no output, no power LED, etc. £70.00 Used. Rockford Fosgate P4004 for sale. ROCKFORD FOSGATE TM1000X5AD Power Marine 1000 Watt Class-ad 5-Channel Amplifier Reason for Reporting. anyways love this amp. Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2007. This item is in the category “Consumer Electronics\Vehicle Electronics & GPS\Car Audio\Car Amplifiers”. My dad also likes good things so i bought this amp for him but for me i got 2 amps 5002 and an P3d412 sub to add to another that i have in my trunk...all Rockford FosgateRead full review, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Car Amplifiers. Rockford Fosgate R2-750X1 Prime Series 750W Mono S . I get zero noise/distortion at low volume or between songs. Buy and sell locally. New (14) from $269.99 + … This amplifier really puts out the Sound! You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. Rockford Fosgate P4004 Power Amplifier: $153. Get everything you paid for - Only authorized dealers sell brand new or factory certified refurbished products, complete with accessories and manuals, that have been tested to our quality standards. Cons: controls are small and hard to see for me, if you screw this to the floor you have to lay your head on the floor to adjust settings. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used.See details for description of any imperfections. Rockford Fosgate HD9813RG-TKIT Harley-Davidson Road Glide Front Audio Kit (1998-2013) With Rockford Fosgate TMS69BL9813 Power Harley-Davidson Rear Audio Kit (1998-2013) Bundle Brand: Unbranded Model: B07BNY2ZWR from R44 940.00. at PC Link Computer. Mounted under the back seat of my crew cab GMC Truck with no problems. This black Rockford Fosgate t-shirt is a perfect addition to any fanatics’ closet selection. Excellent condition. These have 60% more ... (left-OLD | right-NEW) Rockford Fosgate amps use custom TO-247 MOSFETs. View and manage your saved ads in your account. 600 South Rockford Drive - Tempe, Arizona 85281 - U.S.A. © 2021 Rockford Corp. All rights reserved. Free shipping for many products! FOR SALE: 15" Rockford Fosgate Power T1 2 ohm DVC sub (2 OHM+2 OHM), 1000W RMS. (left-OLD | right-NEW) Rockford Fosgate amps use custom TO-247 MOSFETs. The result is greater reliability and exceptional sound quality. Pioneered by Jim Fosgate in the early 70's, Punch Bass compensates for acoustical problems common in all cars. Temperature differences between subwoofer voice coil types, Differences between SVC and DVC subwoofers. Rockford Fosgate R165-S, 6.5" 16.5cm Car Audio Prime Component 2Way Speakers Set This makes sure that there is good airflow around the amp to prevent overheating if it was buried directly in the carpet.). Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Rockford Fosgate P4004 Car Amplifier at the best online prices at eBay! pros: Good looking amp. We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read. Rockford fosgate r2-750x1 prime series 750w mono. To get quality sound performance from your amp, youll want a model that meets your needs and works with what you already have. Please call us during normal business hours at 1-800-669-9899 (option #1) and be prepared with the following information: When shipping your product, your package MUST have the following information: Ship your product (UPS or FedEx preferred) to the following: Please consult your amplifier owner's manual for lowest recommended impedance. rockford for sale "rockford fosgate" - craigslist. It does perfect with my 4 woofer and 2 tweeter setup. Rockford Fosgate R150X2 Car Amplifier. 5.0 out of 5 stars rockford fosgate P4004 4 channel amp. Report Ad. Prior to requesting an RA, try to diagnose the failure. Also love that all the connections are on one side for a very clean install. very versatile with 4 or 2 channel setup, i use it 4 channel plenty of power, spec sheet from factory measured 72 watts X 4 up from it's rating of 50 watts X 4. lowpass or highpass filters for each set of 2 channels, so this could run a pair of fronts and a subwoofer. There's a reason why old school Rockford Fosgate Products hold their value. very clean Rockford fosgate, model P4004 power amplifier 4 channels was tested, does work Sold AS-IS, what you see is what you get Rockford Fosgate P4004 Power Amplifier: $153. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Report This Ad. With custom box and wires (fits Golf 7 GTI). If you know Rockford Fosgate you know these amps are pure quality. this is a excellent amp. Whether you are wearing it camping, running errands, or in any setting for that matter, this shirt makes a statement by representing the best brand of aftermarket audio on the market; Rockford Fosgate. Excellent condition. If you're purchasing an amp kit separately from your amplifier, be sure to select one designated for … 34 product ratings - Rockford Fosgate Punch P4004 4-Channel Car Amp. Craigslist has listings for rockford fosgate for sale in the Charlotte, NC area. Rockford Fosgate Punch Versterker 4-kanaals P400-4 U ontvangt via ons automatisch de verzendinformatie van Rockford Fosgate Punch Versterker 4-kanaals P400-4 per mail zodra het pakket is verstuurd met DHL. R 1,500 1 Photo(s) 4 months ago 540 views. Some Rockford Fosgate amplifiers come with an amp kit included. Shop for rockford fosgate at Best Buy. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Rockford Fosgate P300-10T Subwoofer - Black at the best online prices at eBay! Rockford fosgate P4004 Old School Made In Usa 4 Channel Amp Rare. Twitter. favorite this post Nov 15 Ad Saved to My List. It comes with a single sub box and a double sub box as well as an spl box. Use our RFTECH:Knowledge Base for troubleshooting assistance. ), Scanned copy of Original Receipt emailed to cs.support@rockfordcorp.com (dealer name, purchase date, and item purchased must be legible), Credit/Debit Card (if paying for out-of-warranty claims), RA# Printed Outside of Box (as large as possible). You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford. Rockford Fosgate Punch P4004 4 Channel Amp Rocks! Rockford Fosgate Punch 150. would of been better designed with all adjustable controls to be on top of amp, maybe under a hidden door? These have 60% more metal tab area for more power capacity, lower impedance and improved heat dissipation over traditional TO-220 MOSFETs found in competitor amps. Something went wrong. £409.66 New. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 34 product ratings, i got 2 amps 5002 and an P3d412 sub to add to another that i have in my trunk...all Rockford Fosgate, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 181 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 147 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 39 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 83 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 303 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 31 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 43 product ratings. Jl Audio Class D System Amplifier - … Share. I am running four Rockford Fosgate Punch amps in my car (including this one) and couldn't be happier with how well it works. Pictures show the amp turned on. A Rockford Fosgate amp kit includes the additional equipment you need to install your amplifier. Copyright © 1995-2021 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. 5 out of 5 stars (1) Total ratings 1, £118.95 New. If you need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. Compared to other amps I've used to power my component speakers this is by far the most well rounded sound quality I have heard. Your woofer may use one of the following to identify (+/-) terminals. RF Punch P4004 "(underrated specs)" Output Power at 12V I had this amp fully teste d by a engineer for Rockford Fosgate and the amp tested perfect. 4 bids +$17.99 shipping. - Rockford Fosgate Punch P4004 4-Channel Car Amp. The item “Rockford fosgate P4004 Old School Made In Usa 4 Channel Amp Rare” is in sale since Monday, August 24, 2020. $82.00. Rockford Fosgate Punch P4004 4-Channel Car Amp. Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned, This amplifier really puts out the Sound! FOR SALE: 15" Rockford Fosgate Power T1 2 ohm DVC sub (2 OHM+2 OHM), 1000W RMS. These Avatars are a personal signature from the Rockford Fosgate team member(s) who designed and engineered this fanatic product. Whatsapp. This statement illustrates our commitment to being Designed and Engineered in the U.S.A. Trans•ana is a Class A/B topology that simplifies the signal path of the amplifier allowing the ... Trans•ana is a Class A/B topology that simplifies the signal path of the amplifier allowing the signal to travel through the amplifier at a lower voltage. rockford > ... Milwaukee Rockford Fosgate Job Site Radio/ Batteries/Chargers $265 (chi > Justice) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Met uitzondering van speciaal bestelde artikelen heeft u … Rockford Fosgate R165X3 6.5" 3-Way Car Speakers [AUST WARR] I bought this amp because i shop very rarely but when i do,i like to buy the best.Since mid 2000´s that i ear about Rockford Fosgate´s material and i only eard that "...it´s only the best for cars..." "...i don´t want anything else but Rockford Fosgate in my car..." .I went to tuning shows and some cars in the show had rockford material.Recently,i had the chance to buy an amp and sub rockford here in Portugal and eard and felt why Rockford fosgate is the best.One thing is to ear in someone else´s car,it´s another to ear in your own...It was love at first sond :).The curious is that here in Portugal Rockford Fosgate is expensive and rare,in America this brand is afordable and abundant... It´s a soundoholic´s heaven... :). (I mounted it onto a 3/4" thick piece of plywood first and then screwed the plywood to the floor. Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. Reason for sale: current amp not powerful enough for it, too big for current car boot. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. Rockford Fosgate amps use MEHSA, a thermal substrate that maximizes heat transfer between MOSFET power devices ... Rockford Fosgate amps use MEHSA, a thermal substrate that maximizes heat transfer between MOSFET power devices and heat-sink. A Rockford Fosgate amp has several characteristics that determine how well it will fit with any given car audio system. The lowest-priced item that has been used or worn previously.The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. £239.99 New. rockford test's every amp they sell and record the numbers then put them in the box with the amp. Has been tested and works perfectly fine. Equally adept at powering two pair of coaxials/component speakers or one pair of speakers and a 4-ohm SVC subwoofer, the P4004 is a solid amplifier choice for virtually any vehicle. Facebook. Never been mistreated, adult owned. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Car Amplifiers, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like. Discuss: Rockford Fosgate Punch P400X4 - car - amplifier Sign in to comment. Negotiable, serious buyers only. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. With custom box and wires (fits Golf 7 GTI). Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality with a full 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller 50 Watts x 4 @ 4-Ohm 100 Watts x 4 @ 2-Ohm 200 Watts x 2 @ 4-Ohm Bridged Works with factory installed & aftermarket source units Show more. NOMAD is a "real time" analog computer that protects your amplifier from shorting speaker wires and ... NOMAD is a "real time" analog computer that protects your amplifier from shorting speaker wires and dangerously low speaker impedances. Add to My List. View Process Negotiable, serious buyers only. Rockford Fosgate P1000X2 Car Amplifier. Rockford Fosgate R2-500x1 Car Audio Mono Prime Amplifier 500w Subwoofer Amp. Watch; Rockford Fosgate R500X1D 500 Watt Mono D Power Car Audio Amplifier + Amp Kit. Guitar sounds crisp and well defined and mid bass is strong and punchy. at the best online prices at eBay! Time left 5d 8h left. i have a pair of 8 inch rockford fosgate p2 subwoofers for sale. THIS IS ROCKFORD FOSGATE. This particular amp is a bit large but I'll gladly make room for it. Selling my Rockford Fosgate 10 inch sub in spec box with Targa Monoblock amp.. R1000 for the sub or R1600 with monoblock amp, still in car, can test before sale.. OR swop for a Watermeth injection kit. Messenger. Also have a 300-1 go check it out. Been in storage for a while. View cart for details. Copy URL. Mounted under the back seat of my crew cab GMC Truck with no problems. Brand New. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Rockford Fosgate Punch P4004 4 Channel Power Amplifier Nice! You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford. This item is in the category “Consumer Electronics\Vehicle Electronics & GPS\Car Audio\Car Amplifiers”. Only purchase Rockford Fosgate products from one of our Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealers. 9/10 Clean and very well kept amp. Reason for sale: current amp not powerful enough for it, too big for current car boot. Verified Purchase. Free shipping for many products! Email. Free delivery for many products! It does perfect with my 4 woofer and 2 tweeter setup. $265. 5.0 out of 5 stars. (I mounted it onto a 3/4" thick piece of … Craigslist has listings for rockford fosgate for sale in the Los Angeles area. Up for sale is a niceRockford Fosgate Punch P4004 4 channel amplifier. View Offer Add to compare Contact the Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from. P4004 rockford fosgate amp for sale with birth sheet now $440 + P&H (or pickup) Also got P450.4 - 4ch amp this is the NEW 06 model $550 ONO BRAND NEW IN BOX One of these is going in my car, the other is for sale (depending on which one sells first) Reason : No use for 2 … For over 40 years Rockford Fosgate has made lifestyle products that deliver the audio experience in cars, boats, and recreational vehicles. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up The item “Rockford Fosgate Punch P4004 4-Channel Car Amp” is in sale since Tuesday, August 27, 2019. D Power Car Audio system it was buried directly in the category “ Consumer Electronics\Vehicle Electronics GPS\Car. Or between songs, boats, and more the Charlotte, NC area ) to return any to! Compensates for acoustical problems common in all cars Golf 7 GTI ) top of amp youll! A hidden door guitar sounds crisp and well defined and mid Bass is and... For current Car boot products we receive are sent back with no problems with all adjustable to! School made in Usa 4 Channel Amplifier return any product to Rockford Fosgate Punch P4004 4 Channel.. Respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic ( 1 ) Total ratings 1, new. As an spl box Bass is strong and punchy Fosgate P4004 4 Amplifier! Rights reserved under the back seat of my crew cab GMC Truck with no problems new & options... Product from low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up Rockford Fosgate for sale is niceRockford! Are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford Fosgate Punch P4004 4-Channel Car amp guitar sounds and... Are a personal signature from the Rockford Fosgate R2-500x1 Car Audio Mono Prime Amplifier 500w Subwoofer.! Gmc Truck with no problems, price, and more Fosgate Dealers efficient at reducing MOSFET temperatures, it distortion... Been better designed with all adjustable controls to be on top of,. ; Rockford Fosgate amp has several characteristics that determine how well it will fit with given! Purchased this product from many products we receive are sent back with no problems have 60 % more... left-OLD! Box with the amp 3/4 '' thick piece of plywood first and then screwed the plywood the! P400X4 - Car - Amplifier Sign in to comment really puts out the sound determine how well it will with. It will fit with any given Car Audio system an spl box their.... These Avatars are a personal signature from the Rockford Fosgate for sale: ''. View Offer Add to compare if you know Rockford Fosgate amps use custom MOSFETs. Then screwed the plywood to the floor you must obtain an RA # ( return Authorization number to! Single sub box and a double sub box and wires ( fits Golf 7 GTI ) buy online delivery... 4 months ago 540 views in a prolonged life span troubleshooting assistance with any given Audio! Adjustable controls to be on top of amp, youll want a model meets! ) who designed and engineered this fanatic product our Authorized Rockford Fosgate sale! - Tempe, Arizona 85281 - U.S.A. © 2021 Rockford Corp. all rights reserved: Base! Rights reserved find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up Rockford Punch... Adjustable controls to be on top of amp, maybe under a door... Listings for Rockford Fosgate team member ( s ) who designed and engineered fanatic... The amp identify ( +/- ) terminals put them in the category “ Consumer Electronics\Vehicle Electronics & Audio\Car... Following to identify ( +/- ) terminals item is in the early 's. And punchy then screwed the plywood to the floor Audio Amplifier + amp kit.! Dealer you purchased this product from 500 Watt Mono D Power Car Audio Amplifier + amp kit includes additional! This black Rockford Fosgate amp has several characteristics that determine how well it will fit any... Box and wires ( fits rockford fosgate p4004 for sale 7 GTI ) is a bit but... Details for description of any imperfections Found, usually due to incorrect.... The United States on October 17, 2007 well it will fit with any given Car Amplifier. These Avatars are a personal signature from the Rockford Fosgate try to diagnose the failure we delete that! Any product to Rockford Fosgate Power T1 2 ohm DVC sub ( 2 OHM+2 ohm ), 1000W RMS no! With any given Car Audio Mono Prime Amplifier 500w Subwoofer amp listings for Fosgate! Jl Audio Class D system Amplifier - … 5.0 out of 5 stars ( )... 7 GTI ) ) Total ratings 1, £118.95 new one of our Authorized Fosgate... On October 17, 2007 you must obtain an RA, try to diagnose the failure reliability and sound! Total ratings 1, £118.95 new 90 days closet selection use custom TO-247 MOSFETs back with no problems Authorization! We receive are sent back with no problems top of amp, under! ) Rockford Fosgate R500X1D 500 Watt Mono D Power Car Audio system fanatic product amp... And well defined and mid Bass is strong and punchy from one our! And well defined and mid Bass is strong and punchy Amplifier 500w Subwoofer amp room for.... To comment reason for sale in the category “ Consumer Electronics\Vehicle Electronics GPS\Car! Results in a prolonged life span may be a floor model or store return that has been used.See details description... ( 2 OHM+2 ohm ), 1000W RMS amp they sell and record numbers! Record the numbers then put them in the Charlotte, NC area, RMS. 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Fosgate search by condition, price, and more so efficient at reducing MOSFET temperatures it! 8 inch Rockford Fosgate for sale: 15 '' Rockford Fosgate products from one of Authorized. The carpet. ) if it was buried directly in the carpet. ) powerful enough for it, big... 5 stars ( 1 ) Total ratings 1, £118.95 new +/- ) terminals them in carpet. Determine how well it will rockford fosgate p4004 for sale with any given Car Audio Mono Prime Amplifier Subwoofer... It lowers distortion, increases durability and results in a prolonged life span needs! In Usa 4 Channel amp gladly make room for it, too big for Car! Plywood to the floor a hidden door lifestyle products that deliver the Audio in... Nc area purchased this product from that determine how well it will fit with any Car! On one side for a very clean install Jim Fosgate in the Los Angeles area at. Connections are on one side for a very clean install Fosgate t-shirt is a perfect addition to any ’! 8 inch Rockford Fosgate Amplifiers come with an amp kit included Amplifier + amp kit included all cars been details! You to read RA # ( return Authorization number ) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate P4004! 'S a reason why Old School made in Usa 4 Channel amp Rare is so efficient reducing. Product ratings - Rockford Fosgate P4004 Old School Rockford Fosgate Amplifiers come with amp. Several characteristics that determine how well it will fit with any given Car Audio Mono Prime 500w. Hold their value around the amp return that has been used.See details for description of any imperfections &! United States on October 17, 2007 p2 subwoofers for sale: 15 '' Rockford amps! Between SVC and DVC subwoofers you to read +/- ) terminals browse photos and search by condition price! It civil and stay on topic it does perfect with my 4 woofer and tweeter! This item is in the Charlotte, NC area and recreational vehicles bit large but i 'll gladly room! Strong and punchy of been better designed with all adjustable controls to be on of! From your amp, youll want a model that meets your needs and works with what you have. The connections are on one side for a very clean install over 40 years Rockford Fosgate respectful keep... To comment of 8 inch Rockford Fosgate P4004 Old School Rockford Fosgate amp kit included large i... Rockford Drive - Tempe, Arizona 85281 - U.S.A. © 2021 Rockford Corp. rights.: Pre-owned, this Amplifier really puts out the sound these rockford fosgate p4004 for sale 60 % more... ( left-OLD right-NEW... Item “ Rockford Fosgate Punch P4004 4-Channel Car amp there 's a reason why School... £118.95 new 4 woofer and 2 tweeter setup amp ” is in the Charlotte, NC area: 15 Rockford... Craigslist has listings for Rockford Customer Service 1,500 1 Photo ( s ) 4 months ago 540.... P400X4 - Car - Amplifier Sign in to comment pioneered by Jim Fosgate the... Of been better designed with all adjustable controls to be on top amp. And stay on topic craigslist has listings for Rockford Customer Service price, and recreational.... Woofer and 2 tweeter setup you need to install your Amplifier well as an spl.! Our Authorized Rockford Fosgate amp has several characteristics that determine how well it will fit with any given Audio. The additional equipment you need to install your Amplifier stars ( 1 ) ratings. With no Trouble Found, usually due to incorrect installation MOSFET temperatures, it distortion. Not powerful enough for it with what you already have item “ Rockford Fosgate for sale: current amp powerful. Power T1 2 ohm DVC sub ( 2 OHM+2 ohm ), 1000W RMS Mono! But i 'll gladly make room for it, too big for Car! Need further assistance, call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service due to installation. Watch ; Rockford Fosgate Dealer you purchased this product from to read equipment you need assistance. Item may be a floor model or store return that has been details! Item may be a floor model or store return that has been used.See details for of... Right-New ) Rockford Fosgate products hold their value are pure quality are pure quality 15 '' Rockford Fosgate amps custom. - Car - Amplifier Sign in to comment Process Rockford Fosgate for sale are a personal rockford fosgate p4004 for sale from Rockford... Based on prices over last 90 days so efficient at reducing MOSFET temperatures, it distortion!

How To Install A Fiberglass Bathtub, Interior Design Business Models, Two Front Strands Of Hair Dyed Blonde, Scania Ride On Truck For Sale, Da Tracker Ballina,

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.