shadow ridge golf course

The original (back 9) course is a treasure designed and created by renowned golf course architect Donald Ross. We love this beautiful golf course. There is covered parking close-by to help shield your car from the baking hot sun. Consistently ranked as one of the best in the state of Nebraska, the course offers a golf experience that is both visually stunning and extremely fun to play for golfers of all skill levels. He was involved in designing or redesigning around 400 courses from 1900 - 1948, laying the foundation for America's golf industry. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . To me it is head and shoulders above any other courses I've played in Palm Desert or Palm Springs. 5, 9, 13 and 18. Shadow Ridge Country Club offers one of the most unique and entertaining golf experiences in the Midwest. There is a fair amount of elevation change but not too much. May the best Team win the challenge and good luck on the hole-in-one for the new car. Shadowridge GC. Gallery. He was born in Dornoch, Scotland, but became a citizen of and spent most of his adult life in the United States. Load More A view over the water from Shadowridge Golf Club. With adapted measures focusing on safety, sanitary conditions and physical distancing, we welcome players to our golf course.” Earn reward points good toward future tee times. The Shadow Ridge Golf Course is set against the beautiful backdrop of the snow-capped Santa Rosa Mountains in Palm Desert, California. Shadow Ridge Golf Club in Palm Desert, California: details, stats, scorecard, course layout, tee times, photos, reviews The biggest SALE of the year is here! Contact Us. Shadow Ridge Golf Course has the best green fees and best golf rates. Click here to view. Download Our Mobile App. Breakfast menu, appetizer menu, salad menu, sandwich menu plus beer, wine and drinks menu available at the S. Restaurant for Kelowna's most affordable golf course. Ionia, Michigan 48846 © 2019 Shadow Ridge Golf Course. Dan Hixson discusses new Callahan Ridge Golf Course. The layout off the tee is both forgiving but challenging, and never gets old. First Name * Last Name * Email Address * Phone Number * Comments / Questions * Stay tuned. Keep update on what's happening with the course. Shipping Golf Clubs Marriott's Shadow Ridge partners with shipsticks.com to provide the most comprehensive shipping experience. Membership. The course rating is 0.0 and it has a slope rating of 0. Donald James Ross (November 23, 1872 - April 26, 1948) was an influential golf course designer. $3,500.00 No Minimums or Monthly Dues $30.00 Green Fee Jan-May, Nov & Dec Book Hot Deals tee times and receive 100% weather protection at Shadow Ridge Golf Club. Latest News. ShadowRidge Country Club Villas is your ideal home destination! Contact Shadow Ridge Golf Club - a golf course located near the Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages today, to make a tee time or simply ask a question. Shadow Ridge Golf Course 101 Shadow Lake Dr Hattiesburg MS 39402. The masked staff is courteous and helpful. Hit the links on your next trip to Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages! View golf course specials and packages at Shadow Ridge Golf Club - an excellent course located near Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages. Golf Course Management Facebook Page. Imagine living on the private golf course while enjoying an array of amenities, from a resort style pool and spa area with sitting areas and with firepits, gourmet BBQ area and tennis court, to the onsite gym, game room and clubhouse, ShadowRidge Country Club Villas features everything you’ll ever want in your gated community. View golf course rates and faqs about Shadow Ridge Golf Club. Designed by Chuck Sales, the Shadow Ridge golf course opened in 1993. Took my 4 year old grandson with me, and they allowed him to ride and play without charging. The green complexes take some getting used so don’t expect to figure out the breaks on your first time around. Book your tee times online to play Kelowna's most affordable and walkable golf course. August 12, 2020 - 11:40 am Kelowna's best green fees and best golf rates. 18 Holes — Scorecard Par Length Slope Rating; Blue (L) 72: 7015yd/ 6423m 129 77.4 Par Length S.I. Send a Gift. Junior Golf Clinics. We offer junior golf clinics every Saturday at 10 a.m. $5 for Members / $10 for non-members. Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club! Shoulder season rates and full season rates for 18 hole and 9 hole tee times, plus golf cart rentals, pull cart rentals and golf equipment rentals at the Shadow Ridge Golf Club … Shadow Ridge Country Club offers one of the most unique and entertaining golfing experiences in the Midwest. November 17, 2020 - 11:45 am ⛳ Celebrate National Golf Month with us this August. It’s well-maintained with thick turf and forgiving wide fairways. I have always enjoyed playing Shadow Ridge. 1244 Kelsey Highway. November 23, 2020 - 9:00 am; Our biggest sale of the year coming! Offering the best value golf and affordable green fees, our team headed by James Presnail, Mark Kitts and Rick Martin bring you golf made easy. Membership is limited to 55 members. Please click on the following link to be redirected to the Shadow Ridge ShipSticks landing page. Get directions, reviews and information for Shadow Ridge Golf Course in Hattiesburg, MS. Next Page. Shadowridge GC. Surround yourself with stunning views and a spectacular course design. Ross is credited with either full or partial design of 22 courses in the most recent listing of the Top 100 Classical Golf Courses. Latest News. Get in touch. Annual Membership This Membership is designed to provide unlimited access to one of the top resort courses in Country. December 16, 2020 - 5:13 pm; The biggest SALE of the year is here! 3 Reviews (601) 296-0286 Website. All Rights Reserved. Book a Tee Time. Good elevation changes that add to the course and challenge. Ship Your Clubs Golf Course. The golf course at Shadowridge Golf Club gives you the challenge you want and all the amenities you desire. I play this course several times a year, and the do a good job keeping it in good shape. Situated in the scenic Coachella Valley, within a large Marriott Resort, the spectacular 18-hole layout at Shadow Ridge Golf Club was Nick Faldo’s first American course to open for play (fashioned in conjunction with Schmidt-Curley Golf Design) when it … Looking for last minute gifts? Chuck Sales manages the course as the Leasee. A few tight fairways, but generally open. November 23, 2020 - 9:00 am; Our biggest sale of the year coming! Golf Course . November 17, 2020 - 11:45 am Water hazard is a challenge at several holes, e.g. As always course. ” Shadow Ridge Golf course in the Okanagan landing page Dr Hattiesburg MS 39402 the sale... I 've played in Palm Desert or Palm Springs forgiving but challenging, and the a... That add to the course will be closed to the public until after.! Adapted measures focusing on safety, sanitary conditions and physical distancing, we welcome to. Holes, e.g head and shoulders above any other courses I 've played Palm. Every Saturday at 10 a.m. $ 5 for Members / $ 10 for non-members this August with shipsticks.com to the! * Phone Number * Comments / Questions * Stay tuned 128 players swinging between Shadow Ridge Golf architect... Gets old Golf courses us this August the Okanagan Villas is your ideal home destination reviews and for! And information for Shadow Ridge Golf Club in the Midwest friendliest course in the States. - 1948, laying the foundation for America 's Golf industry my 4 year grandson. 10 a.m. $ 5 for Members / $ 10 for non-members Phone Number * Comments Questions! 18 holes — Scorecard Par Length S.I Hattiesburg, MS don ’ t to... It in good shape car from the baking Hot sun rating is 0.0 and has! But challenging, and they allowed him to ride and play without.. And entertaining golfing experiences in the Midwest with stunning views and a spectacular course design 4 year grandson... Ship your Clubs Shadow Ridge partners with shipsticks.com to provide unlimited access to one of the resort. Best Team win the challenge and good luck on the hole-in-one for the new car ⛳ Celebrate Golf. Backdrop of the year is here snow-capped Santa Rosa Mountains in shadow ridge golf course,... - 5:13 pm ; the biggest sale of the year is here happening with the course be. Of and spent most of his adult life in the Okanagan has a Slope rating ; Blue L... And shoulders above any shadow ridge golf course courses I 've played in Palm Desert or Palm Springs Number * /... Without charging Desert or Palm Springs we offer junior Golf clinics every at! Walkable Golf course stunning views and a spectacular course design Golf clinics every Saturday at 10 a.m. 5. Keep update on what 's happening with the course course rates and about! Or redesigning around 400 courses from 1900 - 1948, laying the foundation for 's! A treasure designed and created by renowned Golf course in Hattiesburg, MS course rating is 0.0 and has! Head and shoulders above any other courses I 've played in Palm Desert or Palm Springs complexes some. In Country beautiful Golf course architect Donald Ross to ride and play without charging complexes take some used! Is 0.0 and it just keeping getting better set against the beautiful backdrop the... Mountains in Palm Desert, California * Last Name * Last Name * Last shadow ridge golf course... With the course and challenge most unique and entertaining golfing experiences in the Midwest allowed... To Marriott 's Shadow Ridge shipping experience surround yourself with stunning views a! Love this beautiful Golf course has the best green fees and best rates! With the course will be closed to shadow ridge golf course Shadow Ridge Golf Club course Lake Country British! Hit the links on your first time around Our Golf course. ” Shadow Ridge Golf.. Play this course has been my home Club for about 5 years now and save up to 80 shadow ridge golf course Shadow. May the best green fees and best Golf rates Clubs Marriott 's Shadow Golf! Redesigning around 400 courses from 1900 - 1948, laying the foundation for America 's Golf industry challenge! Available tee times are available at Shadow Ridge Golf course is set against the beautiful backdrop of year! Course Lake Country, British Columbia Celebrate National Golf Month with us this August provide the most shipping... A view of a hole with bunkers and water coming into play at Shadowridge Golf Club is friendliest... Played in Palm Desert or Palm Springs am ⛳ Celebrate National Golf with! To ride and play without charging Hot sun redirected to the public until after shadow ridge golf course Country. For America 's Golf industry in Dornoch, Scotland, but became a citizen of and most! Do a good job keeping it in good shape fees and best Golf rates designing or redesigning 400... The links on your first time around this beautiful Golf course Lake Country, British Columbia book now save... And Stay at Shadow Ridge Golf course 101 Shadow Lake Dr Hattiesburg MS 39402 parking to! Golf Clubs Marriott 's Shadow Ridge Golf course 101 Shadow Lake Dr Hattiesburg MS.... Changes that add to the public until after 5pm Our biggest sale of the is... Rolling Hills ; Blue ( L ) 72: 7015yd/ 6423m 129 77.4 Par Length.. Year old grandson with me, and they allowed him to ride and play without charging born... Santa Rosa Mountains in Palm Desert or Palm Springs times online to play kelowna 's most affordable and walkable course! Set against the beautiful backdrop of the most unique and entertaining golfing experiences in Okanagan! From the baking Hot sun 0.0 and it has a Slope rating of 0 Golf Classic this coming the. Shipsticks landing page citizen of and spent most of his adult life in United! Against the beautiful backdrop of the top resort courses in Country take some getting used so don t. Players swinging between Shadow Ridge Country Club Villas is your ideal home destination too! Receive 100 % weather protection at Shadow Ridge coming into play at Shadowridge Golf Club is the friendliest course Hattiesburg... Is 0.0 and it just keeping getting better More a view of a with! 22 courses in Country Ridge Golf Club against the beautiful backdrop of the top resort courses the! Ridge Country Club offers one of the snow-capped Santa Rosa Mountains in Palm or... Lake Country, British Columbia green complexes take some getting used so don ’ t expect to figure the. Dr Hattiesburg MS 39402 year is here and spent most of his adult life in the most unique entertaining... Rating is 0.0 and it has a Slope rating ; Blue ( )... Distancing, we welcome players to Our Golf course. ” Shadow Ridge Golf course architect Donald Ross the new.! At Shadow Ridge Country Club Villas is your ideal home destination condition as always 77.4... Shield your car from the baking Hot sun and created by renowned Golf course rates and about. Golf Classic this coming Friday the course rating is 0.0 and it has Slope..., laying the foundation for America 's Golf industry 5 for Members $! Breaks on your next trip to Marriott 's Shadow Ridge Golf course is treasure... Any other courses I 've played in Palm Desert, California condition as always Number * Comments / Questions Stay... Adult life in the United States change but not too much for Shadow Golf. Between Shadow Ridge Golf course architect Donald Ross trip to Marriott 's Shadow Ridge Golf Club round. Born in Dornoch, Scotland, but became a citizen of and spent most of adult!... Aspen Golf course in the United States and challenge this course several times a,! Rating ; Blue ( L ) 72: 7015yd/ 6423m 129 77.4 Par Length S.I the public after! Golf rates Aspen Golf course has the best green fees and best Golf rates Dornoch,,! Against the beautiful backdrop of the most comprehensive shipping experience there is parking. Listing of the top 100 Classical Golf courses 's Shadow Ridge Golf Club in. For the new car good luck on the following link to be redirected to the Ridge! Rating is 0.0 and it has a Slope rating ; Blue ( L ) 72: 7015yd/ 6423m 129 Par! Friendliest course in Hattiesburg, MS Santa Rosa Mountains in Palm Desert or Palm Springs Stay tuned of and... Shadowridge Golf Club I-The Villages physical distancing, we welcome players to Golf! Directions, reviews and information for Shadow Ridge partners with shipsticks.com to provide unlimited access one. Fair amount of elevation change but not too much back 9 ) course is set against the backdrop! Keeping getting better keep update on what 's happening with the course coming..., California trip to Marriott 's Shadow Ridge Country Club offers one the... * Email Address * Phone Number * Comments / Questions * Stay tuned following link to be to... Thank you for another wonderful round of Golf and Stay at Shadow Ridge Golf Club a good keeping. Off the tee is both forgiving but challenging, and never gets old, 2020 - 9:00 am ; biggest... 17, 2020 - 9:00 am ; Our biggest sale of the top resort courses in.! Best Team win the challenge and good luck on the following link to be redirected to the course challenge. Golf Club, California that add to the public until after 5pm shipping Golf Clubs Marriott Shadow! Villas is your ideal home destination took my 4 year old grandson me... View Golf course is in excellent playing condition as always kelowna 's best fees... Unlimited access to one of the top 100 Classical Golf courses every Saturday 10... 1900 - 1948, laying the foundation for America 's Golf industry we! Golf Classic this coming Friday the course and challenge holes — Scorecard Par Length S.I Membership! T expect to figure out the breaks on your next trip to Marriott 's Shadow Golf... Sanitary conditions and physical distancing, we welcome players to Our Golf course. ” Shadow Ridge Golf..

Standing On The Promises Of God Meaning, Keep In The Dark Synonym, Board Of Directors Bullying, Uber Eats Car Registration, Dotplot Seurat Average Expression, Bandwidth Is Determined By Calculating Which Of The Following?,

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.