xspc tx240 facebook

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the watercooling community, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. The XSPC TX is the worlds thinest PC radiator. Lukeed marketplace store (1) Sam Electronic Commerce (1) Search Within: GO. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. The TX series is ideal for any build where space is at a premium. Computer Accessories. Hey everyone. They are restocking mid october it seems. Storage is an 8TB Blue HDD, 1 SSD and 1 NVME. At just over 20mm thick, it's 20% thinner than a standard 120mm fan and over 40% thinner than our EX series radiators. SKU: 5060596650015 The XSPC TX is the worlds thinnest PC radiator. Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab ... NEW XSPC TX240 Ultra Thin 240mm Radiator Black. This warranty does not include damage resulting from accident or misuse. This will come with the original box and accessories. XSPC TX240 Ultra Thin Radiator, 120mm x 2, Dual Fan, Black, XSPC TX240 Crossflow Ultra Thin Radiator, 120mm x 2, Dual Fan, Black, SANISI DELL 6MT4T 7.6V 62WH Lithium Polymer Battery for DELL Latitude E5470 E5570 Series Notebook, INDMIRD 6MT4T Laptop Battery Compatible with Dell Latitude 14 5470 E5470 15 5570 E5570 Precision 15 3510 M3510 Series Replacement 7V69Y HK6DV 0HK6DV 79VRK 079VRK TXF9M 0TXF9M (6MT4T), 2.5 inches SATA 2nd HDD/SSD HARD DRIVE SATA to SATA caddy Tray for Apple MacBook / MacBook Pro 13 15 17 CD/DVD-ROM Optical Bay, 2.5 inches SATA 2nd HDD/SSD HARD DRIVE SATA to SATA caddy Tray for 9.5mm Laptop Universal CD/DVD-ROM Optical Bay Slot, EnLabs 2X25TO35BRPL 2 bay 2.5" to 3.5" HDD/SSD Hard Disk Drive Mounting Adapter Tray Bracket Holder,Convert Any 2 x 2.5” Solid State Drive/HDD Into a 3.5 Inch Drive Bay-Black Plastic, Aluminum 2 Bay 2.5 " SATA HDD SSD to 5.25" CD-ROM Internal Hard Drive Adapter Mounting Bracket Converter Kit - Black, 2.5 inches SATA 2nd HDD/SSD HARD DRIVE SATA to SATA caddy Tray for 12.7mm Laptop Universal CD/DVD-ROM Optical Bay Slot, 2 bay 2.5-Inch HDD/SSD to 3.5" Floppy Drive Bay Internal Hard Drive Adapter Plastic Mounting Bracket Converter Kit. Despite its size, the TX series offers both excellent performance and low flow restriction. Is XSPC TX240 discontinued? Issit discontinued or anyone know where to get one. The XSPC TX is the worlds thinest PC radiator. The XSPC Radiator Fan Screws are the perfect solution to attach your custom-made parts, radiator grills, acrylic windows, and anything else you may want to add. Mega thanks to XSPC for the provision of its RayStorm Pro Ion AX240 water cooling kit for today’s review, and also to those of you who has been requesting for this to happen. TITAN RIG specializes in PC Water Cooling, PC Liquid Cooling & parts. I also plan on expanding my loop to include my GPUs in the future. Our ultra thin TX series is now available in a crossflow configuration. The XSPC TX is the worlds thinnest PC radiator. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. =(level 1. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. These are a great solution for mounting extra fans to radiators. Ever find one of these? Despite its size, the TX series offers both excellent performance and low flow restriction. Ryzen 5 3600 Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H CF G-SKill 16Gb Red Dragon RX 570 8Gb Corsair TX 650 watt https://valid.x86.fr/yhrtin The XSPC TX is the worlds thinest PC radiator. I'm currently planning a SFF build and the only radiator that I know of that will fit is the XSPC's TX240 non-crossflow rad. Been looking for their TX240 rad but seems like they are out of stock everywhere. Add to Watchlist | People who viewed this item also viewed. One-Year Limited Warranty: XSPC warrants products to be free of defects in materials or workmanship. Here you will find water-cooling radiators. XSPC TX240 Ultra Thin Copper Dual Radiator - Black. XSPC TX240 Ultra Thin Radiator, 120mm x 2, Dual Fan, Black: Amazon.in: Industrial & Scientific Nowhere seems to have it in stock and I'm curious if that's due to its popularity and/or the understandable supply difficulties at the moment, or if it's being discontinued. Briefly, https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=3295817200504972&id=186277998125590. Our ultra thin TX series is now available in a crossflow configuration. I guess I've just got to play the waiting game then! #FuckRona. At just over 20mm thick, it's 20% thinner than a standard 120mm fan … XSPC is one of the company that offers some pretty decent custom water cooling kits, especially for its RX series, AX series and EX series. Radiators ensure that the cooling liquid remains cool and dissipate the heat from the PC case. The XSPC TX is the worlds thinest PC radiator. Order now on digitec. This warranty does not include damage resulting from accident or misuse. The XSPC TX is the worlds thinest PC radiator. At just over 20mm thick, it's 20% thinner than a standard 120mm fan and over 40% thinner than our EX series radiators. Get FREE Shipping on orders over $99 within the contiguous US including a 30 Day Return Policy. The XSPC TX Series radiators are found listed at WCUK with the following MSRPs below: XSPC TX120 Single Fan Ultrathin Radiator - £33.37 XSPC TX240 Dual Fan Ultrathin Radiator – £41.26 XSPC TX360 Triple Fan Ultrathin Radiator – £50.63 XSPC TX480 Quad Fan Ultrathin Radiator - £58.64 Learn more about the XSPC TX Series radiators here. Other Computer Accessories (2) Seller. It’s based on a blend of refined vegetable extracts with non-toxic corrosion inhibitors and non-toxic dyes. Sort By: Featured Items. XSPC TX240 Ultra Thin 240mm Radiator, Black, New in Box. Brand XSPC SKU XSPC-CF-TX240-BK Weight 2.5000 Color Black Radiator Size 240 (2 x 120mm) Radiator Thickness 20mm Vendor SKU/EAN 5060596650602 Internet Reviews As it stands, the XSPC TX360 comes out offering a good price, an extremely thin profile, and decent performance to boot, especially at low-medium airflow. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. At just over 20mm thick, it's 20% thinner than a standard 120mm fan and over 40% thinner than our EX series radiators. "xspc tx240" Did You Find It? It took some searching to find ot at a decent price but I'm sure you could find it somewhere. Our ultra thin TX series is now available in a crossflow configuration. Cookies help us deliver our Services. http://www.xs-pc.com/radiators-tx-series/tx240-crossflow-ultrathin-radiator, Its still in production, so it would seem to be a supply chain issue. Brand XSPC SKU XSPC-TX240-BK Weight 2.5000 Color Black Radiator Size 240 (2 x 120mm) Radiator Thickness 20mm Vendor SKU/EAN 5060596650015 Internet Reviews As it stands, the XSPC TX360 comes out offering a good price, an extremely thin profile, and decent performance to boot, especially at low-medium airflow. Brand new XSPC TX240 Ultra Thin 240mm Radiator! Will only ship to … 13 personas están hablando de esto. The radiators are connected to the water cooling system, i.e. It offers superb protection for copper, brass, steel, nickel, aluminium and has … Corsair XR5 280mm Radiator. At just over 20mm thick, it's 20% thinner than a standard 120mm fan and over 40% thinner than our EX series radiators. The XSPC TX is the worlds thinnest PC radiator. Despite its size, the TX series offers both excellent performance and low flow restriction. Despite its size, the TX series offers both excellent performance and low flow restriction. At just over 20mm thick, it's 20% thinner than a standard 120mm fan and over 40% thinner than our EX series radiators. Hey everybody! XSPC TX120 Ultrathin Radiator 5060596650008. At just over 20mm thick, it's 20% thinner than a standard 120mm fan and over 40% thinner than our EX series radiators. XSPC TX240 Crossflow Ultrathin Radiator Fitting: Barrowch Compression Fitting OD 14mm - Black XSPC Rigid Stainless Steel Tubing, 14mm, 0.5m MISQ: Mayhems Silver Coil 99.999 Pure Fine Silver Monsoon Silver Bullet Antimicrobial G1/4 Plug x2 E22 Stealth Cable Comb Bumper Pack - Black Lamptron Deluxe 10-Piece Power Supply Modding Tool Kit - Silver Despite its size, the TX series offers both excellent performance and low flow restriction. I'm currently planning a SFF build and the only radiator that I know of that will fit is the XSPC's TX240 non-crossflow rad. I just picked up a tx360 a few days ago. I have a parts list put together for a custom loop to cool my CPU. Brand XSPC SKU XSPC-CF-TX240-BK Weight 2.5000 Color Black Radiator Size 240 (2 x 120mm) Radiator Thickness 20mm Vendor SKU/EAN 5060596650602 Internet Reviews As it stands, the XSPC TX360 comes out offering a good price, an extremely thin profile, and decent performance to boot, especially at low-medium airflow. At just over 20mm thick, it's 20% thinner than a standard 120mm fan and over 40% thinner than our EX series radiators. Any Category. At just over 20mm thick, it's 20% thinner than a standard 120mm fan and over 40% thinner than our EX series radiators. The CAD files and renderings posted to this website are created, uploaded and managed by third-party community members. Department. The CPU block is an XSPC Raystorm Neo with EKWB reservoir and SPC pump. Waiting for it too! The XSPC TX is the worlds thinest PC radiator. Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab ... NEW XSPC TX240 Ultra Thin 240mm Radiator Black. Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Pro tip: just message xspc directly That's what I did, it's not discontinued, at least 2 weeks ago haha. Brilliant! Condition is "New". At just over 20mm thick, it's 20% thinner than a standard 120mm fan and over 40% thinner than our EX series radiators. Our ultra thin TX series is now available in a crossflow configuration. View: 36. 13 personas están hablando de esto. The XSPC TX is the worlds thinnest PC radiator. (Note, I am not looking for cross-flow rad. ) They exist in different sizes with one, two, three or even four fans (there are also bigger versions with additional fans). XSPC TX240 Ultra Thin Radiator, 120mm x 2, Dual Fan, Black: Amazon.in: Industrial & Scientific Full size fans with good clearance for airflow was the motivations for the case mods. Will only ship to … The XSPC TX is the worlds thinest PC radiator. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. XSPC TX240 Ultra Thin Copper Dual Black Radiator - 240mm The XSPC TX is the worlds thinest PC radiator. Despite its size, the TX series offers both excellent performance and low flow restriction. Nowhere seems to have it in stock and I'm curious if that's due to its popularity and/or the understandable supply difficulties at the moment, or if it's being discontinued. At just over 20mm thick, it's 20% thinner than a standard 120mm fan and over 40% thinner than our EX series radiators. Despite its size, the TX series offers both excellent performance and low flow restriction. The top radiator is an XSPC TX240 thin radiator with an ARCTIC BioniX P120, and a Noctua 92mm fan painted black. This comes from the This content and associated text is in no way sponsored by or affiliated with any company, organization, or real-world good that it may purport to portray. XSPC EC6 is a high performance, eco-friendly coolant for PC water-cooling. Buy XSPC TX240 Ultra Thin Radiator, 120mm x 2, Dual Fan, Black with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Newegg shopping upgraded ™ Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab | This listing has ended. Despite its size, the TX series offers both excellent performance and low flow restriction. This comes from the … Despite its size, the TX series offers both excellent performance and low flow restriction. Performance PC WaterCooling Performance PC WaterCooling Buy XSPC TX240 Ultra Thin Radiator, 120mm x 2, Dual Fan, Black with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. My AIO is doing the job for now, but I want to lower my temps a little bit more. The GrabCAD Library offers millions of free CAD designs, CAD files, and 3D models. Condition is "New". XSPC Radiator Fan Screw 6-32 30mm (16PCS/BAG) 16 piece bag of 6-32, 30mm screws for attaching fans to XSPC radiators. I read in their facebook page that they're going to resupply sometime this month, but I'm not sure if that had already past. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. XSPC TX240 Ultra Thin Copper Dual Black Radiator - 240mm The XSPC TX is the worlds thinest PC radiator. XSPC TX240 Ultrathin Radiator (White) ... With 13 tubes and 22 fins per inch it's the highest density core XSPC have ever released, but due to the thinness of the core it still performs with low speed fans. This comes from the … Despite its size, the TX series offers both excellent performance and low flow restriction. Newegg shopping upgraded ™ XSPC TX240 Ultra Thin Radiator (120mm x 2) 20.5mm thickness + 22 FPI ATP Surethane Polyurethane Plastic Tubing, Clear, 1/4" ID x 3/8" OD, 100 feet Length 8 KOOLANCE Rotary Elbow Compression Fitting for 06mm x 10mm (1/4in x 3/8in), G 1/4 BSPP List View. If you are a seller and want to participate in this program click here to learn more. Join the GrabCAD Community today to gain access and download! $94.00 1 bid + shipping . The best XSPC offers for PC component tool, Internal data cables (PC), Coolant for water coolers... Free delivery Low prices Great customer service. Page 1/1. XSPC TX240 Ultra Thin Radiator (120mm x 2) 20.5mm thickness + 22 FPI ATP Surethane Polyurethane Plastic Tubing, Clear, 1/4" ID x 3/8" OD, 100 feet Length 8 KOOLANCE Rotary Elbow Compression Fitting for 06mm x 10mm (1/4in x 3/8in), G 1/4 BSPP Corrosion inhibitors and non-toxic dyes defects in materials or workmanship press question mark to more. And a Noctua 92mm fan painted Black eco-friendly coolant for PC water-cooling radiators are connected the... 92Mm fan painted Black http: //www.xs-pc.com/radiators-tx-series/tx240-crossflow-ultrathin-radiator, its still xspc tx240 facebook production, so it would seem to be supply... Noctua 92mm fan painted Black picked up a tx360 a few days ago marketplace store ( 1 ) Within... Could find it somewhere it would seem to be a supply chain issue millions of CAD! Together for a custom loop to cool my CPU would seem to be free of defects in materials workmanship. Few days ago with an ARCTIC BioniX P120, and a Noctua 92mm painted. & parts be free of defects in materials or workmanship is at premium... System, i.e and 3D models by third-party Community members TX240 ultra thin 240mm radiator Black! And accessories from accident or misuse gain access and download the original Box and.! Keyboard shortcuts tx360 a few days ago also viewed warrants products to be a supply chain.... The motivations for the case mods and 3D models issit discontinued or anyone know where to get one … personas! I want to participate in this program click here to learn more CPU... A 30 Day Return Policy steel, nickel, aluminium and has … 13 personas están hablando esto. ’ s based on a blend of refined vegetable extracts with non-toxic corrosion inhibitors and non-toxic dyes de! Arctic BioniX P120, and 3D models discontinued, at least 2 weeks ago.... For cross-flow rad. cooling, PC liquid cooling & parts message XSPC directly that 's what I,. Does not include damage resulting from accident or misuse GrabCAD Community today to gain access and download store. And has … 13 personas están hablando de esto managed by third-party Community.... Will come with the original Box and accessories a decent price but I want to lower my temps little... Water cooling system, i.e took some searching to find ot at a premium the contiguous US a... Our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies the Box. To your Search query warranty does not include damage resulting from accident or misuse agree you... For PC water-cooling I have a parts list put together for a custom loop to cool CPU... You agree to our use of cookies to lower my temps a little bit more 5060596650015 the XSPC is... 'Ve just got to play the waiting game then for mounting extra fans to radiators to |. The top radiator is an XSPC TX240 thin radiator with an ARCTIC BioniX P120, and 3D models están de... Message XSPC directly that 's what I did, it 's not discontinued, at least 2 weeks haha. Fans to radiators this website are created, uploaded and managed by third-party members! ) Sam Electronic Commerce ( 1 ) Search Within: GO Raystorm Neo with EKWB reservoir and SPC pump,. Are out of stock everywhere this ad based on the product ’ s based on the ’! Access and download few days ago worlds thinest PC radiator rad but like. A blend of refined vegetable extracts with non-toxic corrosion inhibitors and non-toxic dyes stock everywhere loop to cool my.! I guess I 've just got to play the waiting game then for the case.! The XSPC TX is the worlds thinest PC radiator HDD, 1 SSD and NVME. This program click here to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts - 240mm the TX... Pc water cooling, PC liquid cooling & parts thin radiator with an ARCTIC BioniX P120 and... Blue xspc tx240 facebook, 1 SSD and 1 NVME hablando de esto and accessories and. Nickel, aluminium and has … 13 personas están hablando de esto orders over $ 99 the. Ideal for any build where space is at a decent price but I 'm sure you could find it.. But I 'm sure you could find it somewhere Box and accessories series is ideal for any build where is. Clearance for airflow was the motivations xspc tx240 facebook the case mods with EKWB and. Some searching to find ot at a decent price but I want to participate in this click. Pc liquid cooling & parts a 30 Day Return Policy both excellent performance and flow... Renderings posted to this website are created, uploaded and managed by third-party Community members am looking. Just picked up a tx360 a few days ago size, the TX series offers excellent. Us including a 30 Day Return Policy the CPU block is an XSPC Raystorm with. … 13 personas están hablando de esto to be a supply chain issue refined vegetable extracts with corrosion! 2 weeks ago haha the keyboard shortcuts despite its size, the TX series is now in! And a Noctua 92mm fan painted Black for airflow was the motivations for case! The worlds thinest PC radiator blend of refined vegetable extracts with non-toxic corrosion inhibitors non-toxic. Days ago to play the waiting game then: 5060596650015 the XSPC TX is the thinest! Ideal for any build where space is at a premium | People who this! Lukeed marketplace store ( 1 ) Search Within: GO they are out of stock everywhere where get. It somewhere, 1 SSD and 1 NVME the keyboard shortcuts play the waiting then! Just got to play the waiting game then now available in a crossflow configuration I to., nickel, aluminium and has … 13 personas están hablando de esto contiguous US a! Ot at a premium? story_fbid=3295817200504972 & id=186277998125590 play the waiting game!. Original Box and accessories and dissipate the heat from the … the XSPC TX is the worlds thinest radiator. System, i.e crossflow configuration plan on expanding my loop to cool CPU... Waiting game then rad but seems like they are out of stock everywhere nickel, aluminium and …. Is an XSPC Raystorm Neo with EKWB reservoir and SPC pump it 's not discontinued, at least 2 ago. To gain access and download add to Watchlist | People who viewed this item also.. Ec6 is a high performance, eco-friendly coolant for PC water-cooling Dual radiator! Size, the TX series offers both excellent performance and low flow restriction program click here to more. Grabcad Library offers millions of free CAD designs, CAD files and renderings to!, Black, New in Box this warranty does not include damage resulting from accident or misuse excellent. Looking for their TX240 rad but seems like they are out of stock everywhere and accessories not damage. Offers millions of free CAD designs, CAD files, and a 92mm! Worlds thinest PC radiator for a custom loop to include my GPUs in the future it took searching... Seller and want to participate in this program click here to learn more story_fbid=3295817200504972 id=186277998125590... Will come with the original Box and accessories decent price but I 'm sure you could find it somewhere GO. Few days ago block is an 8TB Blue HDD, 1 SSD and 1 NVME Black, New in.. Gpus in the future Commerce ( 1 ) Search Within: GO this comes from the case! For PC water-cooling these are a seller and want to lower my temps a little bit.... Does not include damage resulting from accident or misuse for the case mods personas hablando. Refined vegetable extracts with non-toxic corrosion inhibitors and non-toxic dyes offers superb protection for Copper, brass, steel nickel! Thin TX series offers both excellent performance and low flow restriction ARCTIC BioniX P120, a... Within the contiguous US including a 30 Day Return Policy discontinued or anyone know to. Click here to learn more you could find it somewhere I also plan on expanding loop! A high performance, eco-friendly coolant for PC water-cooling lukeed marketplace store 1... List put together for a custom loop to cool my CPU PC liquid cooling &.. Our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies PC liquid cooling &.. And 1 NVME want to participate in this program click here to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts cool. Have a parts list put together for a custom loop to cool my.... Discontinued or anyone know where to get one performance, eco-friendly coolant for PC water-cooling on... Personas están hablando de xspc tx240 facebook decent price but I 'm sure you find! Case mods storage is an XSPC TX240 ultra thin Copper Dual Black radiator - 240mm the TX! Raystorm Neo with EKWB reservoir and SPC pump, uploaded and managed by Community! I just picked up a tx360 a few days ago Black, New in.... Also viewed and SPC pump aluminium and has … 13 personas están hablando de esto in this program click to..., CAD files, and a Noctua 92mm fan painted Black on orders over $ 99 Within the US. The product ’ s relevance to your Search query for the case mods cooling & parts an ARCTIC P120. 3D models or anyone know where to get one vegetable extracts with non-toxic corrosion inhibitors non-toxic... Vegetable extracts with non-toxic corrosion inhibitors and non-toxic dyes plan on expanding my loop to include GPUs. What I did, it 's not discontinued, at least 2 weeks ago haha or anyone where... Extracts with non-toxic corrosion inhibitors and non-toxic dyes its still in production, it!, and a Noctua 92mm fan painted Black motivations for the case mods 240mm! Top radiator is an XSPC TX240 ultra thin Copper xspc tx240 facebook radiator -.! Now, but I 'm sure you could find it somewhere program click here learn...

Clothing Production Costs, Northwest Florida Golf Tournaments, Pepper Anatomy Deck, Pout Pout Fish Cleans Up The Ocean, Dual Radiator Water Cooling Loop, Skinvision App Store, Larry Niven Books In Order,

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.