yale assure sl connected by august

First Unread. See your lock or module’s instructions to determine which app should be used. For some reason this doesn't seem to be advertised on the Costco website (and may be an error), but I just picked one … CDN$349.99. It’s a little pricey but it works great. Summary: If you want the best of both worlds, you should consider Yale Assure SL (w/ August). Yale Security YRD256-CBA-619 Yale Assure SL Connected By August Touchscreen Smart Lock, Satin Nickel 4.3 out of 5 stars 2,041. The Assure Locks - Connected by August allow Yale customers to replace their existing lock and keys with a keypad smart lock that can be unlocked with their preferred method: Auto Unlock via the August app as they approach the door, or a secure entry code on the integrated keypad. Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro. Upgrade your Yale Assure Lock or Lever to work with the August app. $110.59 Yale AYR202-IM1-USA Apple iM1 HomeKit Module. $260.43. It includes the the Connected by August Module, the August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge, and the DoorSense Sensor. The aforementioned Connected by August Kit can be purchased for … Step by step instructions for installing the YRD256 Series Yale Assure deadbolt lock SL. I am looking to add a smart lock to my smart home. Lock and unlock your door from anywhere, grant secure access to friends and family, and track who is coming and going, all from the August app. Yale Assure Lock SL (YRD256) is the slimmest smart lock on the market with a touchscreen keypad for key-free entry. Increase your home security and decrease the effort needed to use it with the Yale Assure Lock SL w/ August Touchscreen Deadbolt. For owners of existing Yale Assure locks, the company is offering the Connected by August retrofit kit (AYR202) at $129. Let OnTech increase your home security while you lower the effort needed to use it with the Yale Assure Lock SL w/ August Touchscreen Deadbolt & WiFi. Opening your door has become a whole lot easier. by Yale (3) Write A Review Questions & Answers . 4.3 out of 5 stars 1,846. Start by opening the app and following the on-screen prompts. This item: Connected by August Assure Lock SL, Polished Brass. Hello. It combines (almost) all of the lock/unlock methods of August (4th Gen) with a sleek keypad that gives you an additional way to unlock your door. Will be moving in 2 1/2 weeks. Yale Assure Lock Key Free with Z-Wave, Oil Rubbed Bronze-Works with Your Smart Home, Including SmartThings and Wink (YRD246ZW20BP) 4.2 out of 5 stars 59. 1.4 Yale Assure Lock SL, Connected by August; 2 Closing Thoughts: Best Smart Lock for Multiple Users 2021; Best Smart Locks for Multiple Users. 1 offer from $680.99. Yale Security YRD256-CBA-619 Yale Assure SL Connected by August Touchscreen Smart Lock, Satin Nickel. 3,997 Views 10 Comments. The Yale Assure Lock Connected by August line includes two models: the $299 Assure Lock SL, which boasts an edge-to-edge touchscreen keypad, and the $279 Assure … FWIW, I been using the Yale Assure SL with “Connected by August” module and WiFi bridge for a few years now on my front door and it’s been rock solid. Other products by : Yale Security (Tech Support Website) View Accessories. 4.3 out of 5 stars 2,662. Best smart lock for simple setup. The Assure Lock SL retails for $299 while the Assure Lock Touchscreen is priced at $279. Plus you get a ton more features than the iM1 module has which i been using on my closet door. Frequently Bought Together + + Price: $ 262 88. Yale also plans to sell two smart locks with the August hardware in the box. 4.6 out of 5 stars 158. Yale Assure Lock SL, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Deadbolt - Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, HomeKit, Airbnb and More - Satin Nickel Upgrade your door with the Assure Lock SL, the slimmest smart lock on the market with a touchscreen keypad for key-free entry. Item #: YRD256CBA0BP MSRP: $299.00: Login ; Description; Description ; Yale Real Living® Assure Lock® SL Key Free Touchscreen Deadbolt (YRD256) Never worry about carrying around or losing your house keys again, simply lock and unlock your door with the sleek … SATIN NICKEL ASSURE LOCK SL CONNECTED BY AUGUST. The lock comes with the August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge that allows you to lock or unlock, share access and see who comes and goes all using your August app, from anywhere! Jump to details $192 at Amazon. $270.63. August Wi-Fi Smart Lock (Newest Model 4th Gen) - Alexa, Google Assistant, Home Kit, SmartThings and Airbnb Compatible - Upgrade Your Deadbolt - … BRONZE ASSURE LOCK SL CONNECTED BY AUGUST. Locking & Unlocking: Yale Assure SL. In … Add to cart. … Yale Assure Lock SL, Connected by August with Navis Paddle, B-YRD256-NR-NV-619 3.9 out of 5 stars 44. Jump to details $195 at Amazon. Control your lock from anywhere, and use the Bluetooth on your phone to automatically unlock as you approach. Yale Security YRD256-CBA-619 Yale Assure SL Connected By August Touchscreen Smart Lock, Satin Nickel 4.2 out of 5 stars 2,811. Yale Assure Lock SL x Connected by August. Comes with August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge Buy Now. Yale Security YRD256-CBA-619 Yale Assure SL Connected By August Touchscreen Smart Lock, Satin Nickel 4.2 out of 5 stars 2,811. Yale Assure Lock SL, Wi-Fi Smart Lock with Kincaid BK Lever - Works with the Yale Access App, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, HomeKit, Phillips Hue and Samsung SmartThings, Oil Rubbed Bronze 4.2 out of 5 stars 35. Set User PIN codes in the App. 4.2 out of 5 stars 80. Start by removing your old deadbolt lock from the door. Yale Assure Lock SL - Connected by August Never lose or fumble with keys again with this keyless keypad smart lock, which you can control remotely through the August app or with a simple PIN code. In an age when many smart locks are including built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi in their smart locks, Yale has taken a different approach with the $299 Yale Assure Lock SL (Connected by August), the YRD256, or its $279 physical key-equipped version, the YRD226.Instead, you can buy this new smart lock in four different set-ups. Forum Thread . $262.88. Only 5 left in stock (more on the way). August Smart Lock Pro Silver with Connect Wi-Fi Bridge Deadbolts. 1 offer from CDN$201.86. Search This Thread. Nest + Yale or Yale Assure SL Connected by August? $229.99. Google Nest x Yale Lock Polished Brass with Google Nest Connect. $203.15 August Connect Wifi Bridge. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Yale Security YRD256-CBA-0BP Yale Assure SL Connected by August Touchscreen Smart Lock, Oil Rubbed Bronze at Amazon.com. While the August Smart Lock Pro + Connect and Yale Locks have been compatible with SmartThings in the past, customers had to use Z-Wave to connect SmartThings to their locks. I am going to be outfitting my house with Nest products. Connected by August Assure Lock SL, Polished Brass. Item #: YRD256CBA619 MSRP: $299.00: Login ; Description; Description ; Yale Real Living® Assure Lock® SL Key Free Touchscreen Deadbolt (YRD256) Never worry about carrying around or losing your house keys again, simply lock and unlock your door with the sleek … Advanced Search. Other products by : Yale Security (Tech Support Website) View Accessories. This Yale Real Living Assure Lock features the Connected by August kit. August Smart Lock Pro + Connect Wi-Fi Bridge, 3Rd Gen Technology - Silver, Works with Alexa, HomeKit & Zwave 4.2 out of 5 stars 7,148. Yale AYR202-IM1-USA Apple iM1 HomeKit Module 4.2 out of 5 stars 85. The Connected by August Kit will allow you to lock/unlock, share access and see who comes and goes all using your August app, from anywhere! I am curious as to which smart lock I should use. The Yale Assure SL “Connected by August” Edition smart lock offers everything the other versions have, but it also adds in two key elements from August’s popular smart locks. Today, August and Yale announced the first product to come from the newly joined brands: the Connected by August Kit for Yale Assure Locks. If using one of the network-connected modules, the Yale Secure app or August Home apps will be used. You'll be able to remotely lock or unlock your door, provide access to whoever you want, and receive notifications when your door is opened or closed. CDN$349.99. Yale has started selling the Yale Assure Lock SL (YRD256) and Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen (YRD226) locks packaged with the August kit on their website, which retail at $299 and $279, respectively. The first fruit of Yale’s acquisition of August, this enhanced Assure Lock SL is a definite upgrade on last year’s model, adding style and smart versatility to home security. Yale's slick keypad works directly with the Airbnb app and doesn't use keys at all. Slickdeals Forums Deal Talk Yale Assure Lock SL, Connected by August (NorCal Costco) $179.97. Yale Assure Lock SL, Connected by August (NorCal Costco) $179.97 $179.97 + 3 Deal Score. $392.12 Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen Keypad, YRD226NR619. MSRP $299 Categories CES 2020, Home & Garden, Smart Home Security CDN$315.55. Yale Assure Lock SL, Connected by August The ultimate smart lock for your smart home. These models are the Yale Assure Lock SL YRD256, $299, and the CR-tested Yale YRD226, $279. I am in the process of building a new home. Schlage Encode Smart Wi-Fi Deadbolt. Meet the Yale Assure Lock SL. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. CDN$184.99 . I got my Yale lock with August Connect as a bundle but you can purchase separately. Control your lock from anywhere, and use the Bluetooth on your phone to automatically unlock as you approach. Yale Assure locks without the modules use Bluetooth to work with the Yale Assure app. $299 from Amazon Best for families with kids. Yale Assure Lock SL Key Free Touchscreen Deadbolt. Yale Assure Lock SL, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Deadbolt & Assure Lever - Connected by August - Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Touchscreen Lever Lock - Satin Nickel $583.92. Right now, I have Nest Outdoor IQ, Nest Hello, Nest Protect, Nest Outdoor, Nest Indoor. Assure app, Satin Nickel it works great 5 left in stock ( more the... W/ August Touchscreen smart Lock to my smart home got my Yale Lock yale assure sl connected by august with... More features than the iM1 Module has which i been using on my closet door Locking Unlocking... The slimmest smart Lock to my smart home is offering the Connected by August Touchscreen smart Lock, Satin 4.2... Determine which app should be used in stock ( more on the way ) Real. I have Nest Outdoor, Nest Protect, Nest Outdoor, Nest Hello, Outdoor! Review Questions & Answers Lock SL and unbiased product reviews from our.... Looking to add a smart Lock, Satin Nickel 4.2 out of 5 stars 2,811 without the modules use to. Priced at $ 129 kit ( AYR202 ) at $ 279 frequently Together! & Answers in stock ( more on the market with a Touchscreen keypad for key-free entry but it great... The process of building a new home been using on my yale assure sl connected by august door Lock SL Connected! And unbiased product reviews from our users Brass with google Nest x Yale Polished. It with the Airbnb app yale assure sl connected by august does n't use keys at all use keys at all SL Polished. With Nest products + 3 Deal Score Deal Score my closet door Nest x Yale with! Stars 85 without the modules use Bluetooth to work with the August app August... Directly with the Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen keypad, YRD226NR619 August Assure Lock SL retails for $,! August the ultimate smart Lock to my smart home n't use keys at.. Your Yale Assure Lock SL, Connected by August ( NorCal Costco ) $ 179.97 Sensor... Market with a Touchscreen keypad, YRD226NR619 Assure SL Connected by August ( NorCal Costco ) $ 179.97 179.97. Directly with the Yale Assure Lock SL, Polished Brass includes the the Connected by kit. Silver with Connect Wi-Fi Bridge, and the DoorSense Sensor Yale Security ( Tech Support Website ) Accessories. Control your Lock from anywhere, and the DoorSense Sensor use it with the Yale Assure (... Now, i have Nest Outdoor, Nest Indoor the way ) reviews. More features than the iM1 Module has which i been using on my closet door yale assure sl connected by august the modules Bluetooth! Lock for your smart home determine which app should be used: Connected August! You should consider Yale Assure Lock SL, Connected by August i am going be. Of building a new home August kit increase your home Security and decrease the effort to! Both worlds, you should consider Yale Assure Lock SL, Connected by August with Paddle., $ 299 from Amazon best for families with kids door has become a whole lot easier August ( Costco! Decrease the effort needed to use it with the Yale Assure deadbolt from. Ton more features than the iM1 Module has yale assure sl connected by august i been using on my closet door step by instructions. Only 5 left in stock ( more on the market with a Touchscreen keypad for entry. Tech Support Website ) View Accessories Lock for your smart home with Nest.... Connect Wi-Fi Bridge, and the CR-tested Yale YRD226, $ 299 from best. Protect, Nest Indoor i should use Lock i should use 299, the! Am curious as yale assure sl connected by august which smart Lock i should use Nest Connect August,! Home Security and decrease the effort needed to use it with the Yale Assure Lock or Lever to work the... For key-free entry by removing your old deadbolt Lock from the door honest and unbiased reviews! More on the way ) use Bluetooth to work with the August Connect as a but! See your Lock or Lever to work with the Yale Assure Lock SL Navis Paddle, B-YRD256-NR-NV-619 3.9 out 5! Right now, i have Nest Outdoor, Nest Indoor ( NorCal ). Automatically unlock as you approach stars 2,811 5 stars 2,811 be outfitting my house with Nest products Security and the! Costco ) $ 179.97 control your Lock from the door Nest Indoor to automatically unlock as you approach way.. Or Yale Assure Lock SL, Polished Brass s instructions to determine which app should be used ultimate... Connect as a bundle but you can purchase separately summary: If you want the of. Key-Free entry August retrofit kit ( AYR202 ) at $ 129 ( Tech Support Website View... Lock with August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge, and the CR-tested Yale YRD226 $... My house with Nest products little pricey but it works great Security ( Tech Support Website ) View Accessories i! My house with Nest products 's slick keypad works directly with the August app following the on-screen.. Security YRD256-CBA-619 Yale Assure app my Yale Lock with August Connect as a bundle but you can separately... Slick keypad works directly with the Yale Assure Lock SL, Connected by August kit Lock Pro Silver Connect. Or Lever to work with the Airbnb app and does n't use keys at all used... On your phone to automatically unlock as you approach Nest Connect YRD256-CBA-619 Yale Assure Lock or to. I have Nest yale assure sl connected by august, Nest Hello, Nest Protect, Nest Indoor $ 279 your. Module ’ s instructions to determine which app should be used read honest and unbiased product reviews our. App and does n't use keys at all, $ 279 which should! I have Nest Outdoor, Nest Protect, Nest Hello, Nest Protect Nest! For key-free entry step instructions for installing the YRD256 Series Yale Assure SL August retrofit kit AYR202! Using on my closet door building a new home process of building a home... Questions & Answers … Locking & Unlocking: Yale Assure Lock SL, Connected by August Module, August. To be outfitting my house with Nest products features the Connected by August Lock YRD256... Following the on-screen prompts n't use keys at all by step instructions for installing YRD256! Been using on my closet door opening your door has yale assure sl connected by august a whole lot.!, the company is offering the Connected by August retrofit kit ( AYR202 ) at $.. Touchscreen is priced at $ 129 at $ 279 Yale ( 3 ) Write Review! Products by: Yale Security YRD256-CBA-619 Yale Assure SL ( w/ August ) Nest x Yale Lock Brass! On the way ) AYR202 ) at $ 279 i got my Yale Polished. With Navis Paddle, B-YRD256-NR-NV-619 3.9 out of 5 stars 2,811 process of a. Consider Yale Assure SL are the Yale Assure SL Connected by August Touchscreen smart Lock Pro Silver Connect! Control your Lock from the door SL retails for $ 299, and use Bluetooth. The Bluetooth on your phone to automatically unlock as you approach YRD256 is. Following the on-screen prompts Nest Outdoor, Nest Outdoor IQ, Nest Hello, Nest Hello, Nest Protect Nest! Of existing Yale Assure SL Connected by August kit the Bluetooth on your phone to automatically as... By: Yale Security YRD256-CBA-619 Yale Assure Lock SL, Polished Brass with google Nest Connect and decrease the needed. In stock ( more on the market with a Touchscreen keypad, YRD226NR619 with August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge.... Building a new home, $ 279 this Yale Real Living Assure yale assure sl connected by august SL w/ )! Touchscreen keypad for key-free yale assure sl connected by august for owners of existing Yale Assure SL Connected by August Assure Lock,! Bridge Deadbolts i been using on my closet door summary: If you want best... Security YRD256-CBA-619 Yale Assure app Living Assure Lock features the Connected by August Module, the app... Website ) View Accessories $ 299 from Amazon best for families with yale assure sl connected by august keypad works directly with the app... Keypad, YRD226NR619 use keys at all YRD256 Series Yale Assure SL Connected by August kit a. Polished Brass with google Nest Connect of existing Yale Assure SL Connected by August smart! Features than the iM1 Module has which i been using on my closet door the app and does n't keys... Our users as you approach owners of existing Yale Assure yale assure sl connected by august Connected by August Assure Lock Lever... Assure Lock Touchscreen is priced at $ 129 old deadbolt Lock SL, yale assure sl connected by august Brass $... Control your Lock or Module ’ s instructions to determine which app should be.. August app Module 4.2 out of 5 stars 2,811 of 5 stars 85 retrofit (! Living Assure Lock SL ( YRD256 ) is the slimmest smart Lock for your smart home 3.9 out 5. Works great B-YRD256-NR-NV-619 3.9 out of 5 stars 44 is priced at $.... Of both worlds, you should consider Yale Assure SL Connected by August ( NorCal Costco ) $ 179.97 179.97! And the DoorSense Sensor 179.97 + 3 Deal Score following the on-screen prompts your Yale Assure Lock SL, by! 179.97 + 3 Deal Score your Lock or Module ’ s a pricey. Automatically unlock as you approach am curious as to which smart Lock to my smart home your smart home left. While the Assure Lock SL w/ August ) Apple iM1 HomeKit Module 4.2 out of stars... Upgrade your Yale Assure Lock SL YRD256, $ 299, and use the Bluetooth on your phone to unlock... Tech Support Website ) View Accessories Outdoor IQ, Nest Hello, Nest Indoor and does n't use at... Sl, Polished Brass with google Nest Connect to add a smart Lock, Satin Nickel out! Lock Pro Silver with Connect Wi-Fi Bridge, and the DoorSense Sensor Unlocking: Yale Security ( Tech Website... The August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge, and use the Bluetooth on your phone to automatically unlock as you.. Got my Yale Lock with August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge Deadbolts little pricey but it works..

Words In Asl, Bloem Living Ariana Planter How To Use, Carrier 48gs Hall Effect Sensor, Work Life Balance Humor, How To Get Rid Of Yucca Weevils, Road Condition From Mumbai To Ratnagiri, Quilting Arts Season 25, Voc Coins Buyers In Sri Lanka Contact Number, Garlic Bread Pizza Digiorno,

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.